UX Design Career Toolkit Pt 1: Is UX Right For You?
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will give you the tools you need to decide if a career in UX is right for you.
- You will learn about the core traits that make UX designers successful
- You will learn the secret downsides of working in UX that no one talks about
- No previous knowledge is required.
If you’ve found this course, chances are you’ve heard about the “hot new field” of UX design.
UX design is consistently rated as one of the highest paying jobs with the best work-life balance, and opportunities to be "creative." You now have vocational schools claiming that in a mere 10 weeks, they can transform you into a UX designer and double or triple your salary.
But is UX design really right for you? In this course, I will give you the tools to help you decide for yourself. I will give a brief overview of what UX design is, and the traits that make a good UX designer. I will talk about the frustrating parts of being a UX designer. And I will give you a set of questions to ask yourself that will help you examine yourself and decide if UX is a career path that makes sense for you!
- People interested in UX Design and who want to understand what it's about
- People interested in making a career chance to UX from another field
In this introduction, you'll find out what you'll be able to accomplish art the end of this course and why this specific course is the best one to watch.