Using Customer Experience to Grow Your Business
What you'll learn
- Understand the customer journey as people discover and engage with your business
- Immediately impact various parts of the customer journey to improve customer experience.
- Understand how improving customer experience leads to increased revenue
- Understand the difference between customer service and customer experience
- Understand switching costs and the role that brand loyalty plays
- Understand the impact your responses to reviews can have on customer experience and be able to respond effectively to various types of customer reviews.
- Just a willingness to learn and interest in improving your customers' experience!
In this course, you’ll see - both through recent third-party research and specific, real-life business examples - how delivering a superior customer experience can help you increase your revenue and grow your business.
This would be a great course for you if:
You are a current business owner – whether you have an ecommerce, brick and mortar, or service business– who is actively seeking ways to improve your customers’ experience
You are an aspiring business owner and want to proactively identify ways to elevate your customers’ experience
You do not believe that providing a superior customer experience can directly benefit your business in terms of higher revenue and greater business growth.
You aren’t sure of the difference between customer service and customer experience
You find that you are continually lowering prices or offering coupons to attract and retain customers, and are looking for ways to differentiate your business beyond competing on price
You’re spending a lot of time and money troubleshooting with reactive customer service
Course sections include:
Understanding Customer Experience
The Difference Between Customer Experience and Customer Service
The Customer Journey
Customer Behavior, Including Brand Loyalty and Switching
3rd Party Research on the Relationship Between Customer Experience and Profits
Making an Impact Through Customer Experience
Best Practices in Responding to Customer Reviews
Further Improving Your Value to Customers
Who this course is for:
- Current business owners (ecommerce, brick and mortar, service) actively seeking ways to improve their customers' experience
- Prospective business owners who want to know how they should prepare to offer a superior customer experience
- Anyone interested in learning what "customer experience" is and how it can be impacted
Dianne Denton is a Principal with Serafire Marketing, a provider of outsourced marketing services to businesses worldwide. Recent clients include GE and Pfizer.
As a seasoned marketer with extensive management experience with both Fortune 100 corporations and startups, Dianne also writes articles and speaks on various business topics. She is particularly passionate about customer experience and marketing strategy. Dianne holds an MBA from the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.