Using Customer Experience to Grow Your Business
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the customer journey as people discover and engage with a business
- Immediately impact various parts of the customer journey to improve customer experience.
- Understand how improving customer experience leads to increased revenue
- Understand the difference between customer service and customer experience
- Understand switching costs and the role that brand loyalty plays
- Understand the impact responses to reviews can have on customer experience and be able to respond effectively to various types of customer reviews.
- There are no special tools or knowledge required.
In this course, you’ll see - both through recent research and business examples - how delivering a superior customer experience can help you increase your revenue and grow your business.
This would be a great course for you if:
You are a current business owner – whether you have an ecommerce, brick and mortar or service business– who is actively seeking ways to improve your customers’ experience
You do not believe that providing a superior customer experience can directly benefit your business in terms of higher revenue and greater business growth.
You aren’t sure of the difference between customer service and customer experience
You are constantly lowering prices or offering discounts to attract and retain customers and are looking for ways to differentiate your business beyond competing on price
You are spending excessive time and money troubleshooting with reactive customer service
Course sections include:
Understanding Customer Experience
The Customer Journey
Making an Impact Through Customer Experience
Best Practices in Responding to Reviews
Further Improving Your Value to Customers
- Current business owners (ecommerce, brick and mortar, service) actively seeking ways to improve their customers' experience
- Prospective business owners who want to know how they should prepare to offer a superior customer experience
- Anyone interested in learning what "customer experience" is and how it can be impacted
Our initial lecture is an introduction to the course and a review of course objectives
This lecture provides a clear explanation of “Customer Experience” and examples by business type
In this lecture, we will use infographics to do an overview of the customer journey for ecommerce businesses