Using Windows 10 - Know the Tools to Get Things Done!
What you'll learn
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive.
- This course is intended for computer users who want to use the basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to personal computers, desktop applications, and the Internet is needed.
Welcome to your Microsoft Windows 10 Training! Get to know the basic functions and operating concepts of Windows 10. This course introduces you to the Windows 10 user interface and its basic functions. You'll learn the key components of Windows 10 and how to create documents, send e-mail, browse the web, share information between applications and with other users, and more.
The trainer explains the basic functions and workflows in Microsoft Windows 10 step-by-step and in an easy-to-understand manner, and you can also benefit from the accompanying materials integrated into the training. Look forward to handouts, exercise files and quizzes.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IF
• you are looking for an easy to understand basic training for beginners
• you want to learn the basic functions and operating concepts of the Windows 10 operating system
• you already have some experience with computers and now you want to get the most important information about the operating system Windows 10
• Initial experience with computers, applications and the Internet is helpful in getting the most out of this training.
• Experience with Windows operating systems is not required. This course is suitable for beginners!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic tasks with Windows 10.
• Access Windows 10
• Use Windows apps and desktop applications
• Install new apps
• Multitask with several programs at once
• Manage and edit files and folders via File Explorer and via OneDrive
• Use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant and use Edge to surf the Internet
• Customize the Windows 10 environment
• Install and remove printers and peripherals
• Use the Windows 10 security features to create strong passwords and protect your device from attacks
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.