VLOOKUP in 30 minutes with Practical exercises
- Be able to use computers and familiar with Microsoft Excel
Excel provides a vast amount of functions to help with the data. These are categorized under various headings according to the type of data they work with or according to their functionality.
In this class we will learn to use VLOOKUP function in MS Excel.
The VLOOKUP function is categorized as a Lookup & Reference function which can be used to:
1. Search for values
2. Link data sets
3. Find related values
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are using spreadsheet programs but are unfamiliar with complex functions.
- Anyone who would like to learn a new Excel function to increase their productivity.
- 01:13Excel Functions
- 01:21Excel Function structure: VLOOKUP Introduction
- 02:34Understanding the VLOOKUP parameters