Using Revit Mass to Speed Up Building Design Development.
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn advance skill in building design development using Revit Masses.
- Special & Unique Architectural Modeling Technique in Revit.
- Basic understanding of using Revit though not necessary, is recommended.
- Users that only use AutoCAD or SketchUp are also welcome.
Modeling in Revit with typical workflow is a tedious and time consuming work. This course teach you the Advance Special Building Modeling Technique Using Hidden Powerful Capability of Revit Massing. You will Gain Much Much More Modeling Productivity, resulting in get modeling jobs done much faster. Also Make Revit Much More Joyfully to work with.
- Beginner, architect, interior designer who want to increase productivity in using Revit
- Especially those who want to develop advance modeling skill.
This course will teach you about how to use Revit mass to quickly create building elements instead of create everything manually.
Which resulting in reduce a lot of tedious and time consuming works.
Also learned how to use Revit mass to solve complex building design problems.
In addition, we can continue using mass to modify design later.
Revit mass has so much hidden capabilities.
Using in the right way can dramatically increase your modeling productivity.
Note : This course use Revit 2019 which has much much better view management than previous version so use version 2019 is highly recommended.
Open new project with appropriate project template file and introducing Revit user interfaces.
Create property lines which will start at the project Site Survey Point. When finished, you can check the area of the properties immediately.
Set the project true north so sunlight and other simulations get right results.