File & Folder Management Using PowerShell
What you'll learn
- File, Folders and Path Management Using PowerShell
- Will Learn PowerShell Scripting
- Command Specially used for File Management
- A Computer to practice PowerShell commands and Scripts but not necessary
- Basic Knowledge of Files, Folders, Drives etc.
- Will and Interest to Learn new Skill
If you want to learn File Management using PowerShell, then this course is for you.
File Management is part of Our day Today IT Operations, After completing this course, You will find yourself very efficient and confident in Advanced Automated File Management.
You will be able to do all the stuff with files and folders using PowerShell, What you can do using normal Graphical User Interface.
Now a days every Leading Platform using PowerShell as its Management Tool, whether it is Microsoft Products, VMware, Citrix, cloud Providers like Azure, AWS, or Google etc.
Now either we need to learn each Platform's own command line Tool to manage them OR we can Learn a Single Powerful Tool that is "PowerShell" to manage them All.
Means PowerShell is a Skill, that perfectly fit into framework of "Learn Once, Apply everywhere, throughout your career"
Please don't wait that others should encourage you to learn this Skill.
Try to identify need and demand of Today's time, and Grab this opportunity to Learn this new Skill to match pace with Trending Time and Technologies.
I am sure, As soon as you complete this course, You will be very efficient in managing Files & Folders Using PowerShell.
All the best :)
Who this course is for:
- Techies who want to learn PowerShell
- IT Admins who want to automate File, Registry and Location Management
- Techies who want to lean Advanced level Files, Folders, path and Location Management
- Techies who want to Learn a common Tool to Manage Most of the Leading Platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Citrix, VMware etc.
Working as Technical Consultant - Cloud and Automation. I carry an IT experience of more that 17 years, through this experience I have worked in various domains like Server / Network / Database/Security Administration. For last 12+ Years I am engaged purely in Cloud & Automation Technology.
I am certified PMP, ITIL, MCSE, CCNA and AWS Professional Architect
I very much Believe in "Learn, Share and Grow".