Using MySQL Databases With Python
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand how to use MySQL Databases With Python
- Understand the basics of what a Database can do.
- Install Python, MySQL, Git Bash, and MySQL Connector
- You'll Learn How To Create a Database and Table
- How to put data in and take data out using Python
- How to update and delete data from the database
- How to explore what's in the database whenever you want
- How to create basic reports with the data from your database
- A Basic Understanding Of Python Programming Would Be Helpful
- You don't need any special tools, we'll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
These days everything uses a database, and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, Mysql is a great database for just about all your needs.
Likewise, Python is one of the most popular and powerful programming languages today. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
In this course you'll learn the basics of using MySQL with Python.
You'll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
For this courses I'll assume you already have a basic knowledge of Python programming, but you don't need to know anything at all about databases or MySQL to take the course.
What Is A Database
How To Install Python
How To Install Git Bash Terminal
How To Download MySQL
How To Install MySQL and Workbench
How To Install MySQL Connector
How To Connect to Database in Python
How To Explore The MySQL Workbench
How To Create A Database
How To Create A Table
How To Insert One Record Into Table
How To Insert Many Records Into Table
Understanding Data Types
How To Select Data From Table
How To Format Our Results
How To Use The Where Clause
How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
How To Use AND and OR
How To Updating Records
How To Limit and Order Results
How To Delete Records
How To Delete (Drop) A Table And Backups
I'll walk you through all of this and more, step by step. If you have any question along the way, I'm here to answer them.
If you've ever wanted to understand databases or use them in your Python programs, this is the course for you.
We'll download everything you need for this course for free, you don't need any special tools!
I'll see you on the inside!
- Anyone who wants to use the MySQL Database with Python