Using Entrepreneurship to Prepare for Retirement
What you'll learn
- Understand the need to prepare for retirement and know business options that will help them get there
- Understand what it will cost them annually (in overview) to be retired
- Understand in overview how much they will receive from the government annually for standard pension amounts during their retirement years
- Review a list of "online money making ideas" that they can use to earn additional revenues from their home business
- Better decide whether to operate as a sole proprietorship or as a corporation with additional knowledge gained on when it does make sense to incorporate
- There are no additional course preparation requirements needed beyond just taking this course
Using Entrepreneurship to Prepare for Retirement – Course Summary
This course has been prepared with a view to raising the awareness of the costs required to live comfortably during a person’s retirement years and suggests that some of the required funding needed to enable a comfortable retirement could come from some form of entrepreneurial effort made by the individual. The course goes further to outline opportunities that could be available to the student with respect to starting an at-home business, showing methods by which extra income can be made.
This course targets anyone of working age (SENIORS TOO!) who does not already have an activated strategy in place to provide for his or her own comfort in retirement. Actually, taking this course may be the catalyst for many to not only prepare for retirement financially, but it could be the kick start to a great new life direction offering a lifestyle only dreamed of by the student prior to course commencement.
The course content includes:
- Lectures on entrepreneurship and the way entrepreneurs think, different from the way employees think…
- Information relating to the costs of being retired in both Canada and the USA
- A vision for what your retirement could look like if you were financially secure
- Options for and discussions of different kinds of businesses that could be undertaken from within one’s own home
- A lecture on the pros and cons of operating as both a sole proprietorship and as an incorporated business and the timing for when a person should consider incorporating
- Lectures on opportunities to initiate independent consulting activities
- A check list of solid online money making ideas that could generate significant online incomes.
This course should take the student approximately two hours to complete and could well be two of the most fruitful hours ever spent by the student.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone concerned about their financial requirements during retirement should consider taking this course
- Anyone interested in operating an at-home business to earn additional income should take this course
- Anyone wishing to understand the true cost of retirement and what awaits a person financially on reaching retirement should consider taking this course
- Anyone starting a home business who is trying to figure out whether or not to incorporate or operate as a sole proprietorship
About Dan Grijzenhout: For close to thirty years, Dan has been a professional business and information systems consulting professional working as an Enterprise Architect, Database Architect and Project Manager to executive levels for both private and public sector organizations globally, a number of which were "Fortune" level enterprises. Dan has founded, operated and sold an online global payment services company that moves millions of dollars on behalf of its 100,000 plus account holders annually; he has been interviewed on the show "World Business Review" by former head of NATO and Secretary of State, General Alexander Haig, for his work in advanced digital and online telecommunications services and nation-wide online and card based "Loyalty" programs; and now works at writing and building training programs to share his years of experience with others interested in becoming professional consultants, enterprise architects, and taking advantage of online business growth opportunities.
Social Media Marketing, Content Creation and Authorship: During the past few years, Dan has focused nearly all his time and energy on designing and building online marketing systems and social media marketing platforms. In fact, Dan recently completed a two year project as the project manager and chief enterprise architect to build a marketing system used by several major airlines, travel agencies and Fortune Level manufacturing corporations. Dan has written, self-published and self-marketed nine books now being sold through Amazon Kindle and Create Space; he has written and published over 60 published social media related training/learning articles, and has created over 300 training videos and knowledge enhancing video podcasts.
He has gained expertise in many online content creation tool-sets including the full suite of Adobe Creative tools and Adobe Dreamweaver for website development; video and audio editing software; 3rd party social media related website services and content creation partners; and most main-stream social communication platforms including Facebook and Facebook business pages, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Reddit, GoodReads, Amazon Author Central, LinkedIn, Ezine Articles Publishing, Amazon-Kindle Book Publishing, Amazon Create Space and more. On these social media platforms, Dan has now amassed over 20,000 followers and subscribers and more are following him daily.