Export Excel Data to SQL in C#-Barcode Scanner in C# and SQL
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Quick Learning on SQL Server
- Read Excel Data in C#
- Using Barcode Scanner in C#
- Auto Search Barcode by Barcode Scanner
- Create Sample Barcode List in SQL
- Learn Quickly to Use SQL Database in C#
- Search Something in SQL by Using C#
- Save Excel data file in SQL Server Database
- Export Excel Data to SQL by C#
- Working with SQL ADO. Net
- General Knowledge of C# Programming
- General Knowledge of SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 Community edition or other versions
- Motivation to use Barcode Scanner in C# and SQL Server
- Motivation to use Excel in C# and SQL Server
With my 20 years programming skills i'm with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn working with Barcode Scanner for searching products in SQL database with C#!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to searching products with Barcode Scanner in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how generate the sample Barcode and print it.
Then started to read the printed barcodes by barcode scanner.
Then I talked about how to create C# application to work with barcode reader.
Then i'll talk about how to install SQL Server 2014 and start working with it.
Then i'll talk about how to create a sample product list database in SQL.
Then i'll talk about how start working with SQL ADO.Net.
Then i'll show how to connect product list database to C# application!
Then i'll show how to add query to search data in SQL by C# code!
Then i'll show how to auto search products in SQL database by using barcode scanner.
Then i'll talk about downloading Excel sample data file.
Then i'll talk about free Excel component in C#.
Then i'll talk about create a C# App to load the Excel data and show it in Data Grid View.
Then i'll show how save data in SQL Server Database!
Then i'll show how to add progress bar while loading Excel data and saving in SQL Server Database!
Don't hesitate to start learning barcode scanner and start learning Excel in C#!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi C# and Barcode Scanner world and let's go !!!
Say Hi Excel and SQL world and let's go !!!
- C# programmers who want to work with Barcode Scanner in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to Search products in C# by using Barcode Scanner!
- C# programmers who want to Learn quickly SQL in C#!
- C# programmers who want to work with Excel data in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to create Excel to SQL Server Converter in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to make more money by importing the Excel data in C# and saving it in SQL Server Database!