User Feedback Surveys: Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- This complete A-to-Z course on Online Feedback will make any person taking the course knowledgable and competent in selecting, setting up, using, analyzing, and reporting using online feedback tools with the purpose of improving and optimizing a company's website, services and/or products.
- An interest in wanting to ask, listen, learn, and act on online feedback from your, or your client's, website in order to improve it, or its services, and products.
This course will teach you all you need to know about collecting online customer feedback, also known as user feedback, through short surveys and using it to optimise your website and services.
To begin, you'll learn about:
- the business benefits of online customer feedback
- how to select a feedback tool that works for your business
- what you need to consider when setting up the tool
- how to test the tool
After that, I'll help you understand:
- the differences between passive and active collection
- how crucial it is to define goals for your feedback collection process
- the 3 pillars of web forms Relation, Conversation, and Presentation
- how to fine tune your collection methods
To close off, I'll walk you through:
- the basics of analysing feedback data
- how to report the data and insights effectively
- how to create a culture of optimisation
You won't leave the course empty handed. With bags full of new knowledge, you'll have checklists to work with for when you get started for yourself.
Start today and learn how you customers, your website visitors, can help you improve your company and its online activities.
Who this course is for:
- Some level of Online Marketing knowledge would help, but is not essential to completing the course successfully.
As owner of Lean Insights and conversion rate optimization specialist I spend my time helping companies gain insights into their website visitors' behaviors. I help them answer questions such as:
- What is stopping my visitors from completing a purchase?
- How do visitors interact with the website?
- Is poor performance affecting my conversion rates?
- How do visitors navigate through my website?
By using affordable and effective tools companies can quickly gain insights into how visitors currently use, and would like to use, the website.
Conversion rate optimization does not have to be expensive to be effective. I can show you how.