User Experience Design with Adobe XD- Learn UI and UXD
What you'll learn
- Become a UX/UI Designer
- Professional Level Design Skills with the Adobe XD package
- The Essentials of Wireframing
- Designing with Typography with Adobe XD
- Using Color within Adobe XD and Creating Color Palettes for User Experience Design
- Creating Usable Buttons
- Understanding Components and Reusability within Adobe XD
- Working with Repeat Grids
- Making Changes across Adobe XD Artboards
- Creating Prototypes
- Adding Transitions and Animations to our Prototypes
- Prototyping Interactivity with Adobe XD
- How to Mock up a Mobile App
- How to Share Wireframes with your Team and Clients
- Creating High-Fidelity Wireframes
- Stylizing Designs with Design Elements
- Finalizing a Design in XD -- Color Palette, Fonts, Character Styles
- Drawing Your Own Graphics with Adobe XD
- Iconography and Creating Icons with Adobe XD
- Using the Pen Tool with Adobe XD to Create Shapes
- Expanding the Capabilities of XD with Plugins
- Animating UI Elements with Microinteractions
- How to Finalize Imagery and Mockups for Production
- Create a High-Res Mockup Without Photoshop
- Drag Transitions
- How to Prototype a Carousel
- Understand User Testing as Part of the User Experience Design Process
- Exporting Your Work from Adobe XD
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD. Free edition or Trial edition can be downloaded from Adobe
- No previous design experience is required
- No previous Adobe XD knowledge is required
So you want to become a designer?
Today, we call them user experience designers (UXD), user interface (UI) designers, or just plain web and mobile designers. Whatever title you're after, this in this course you'll master the User Experience Design Process while learning Adobe XD.
You'll join master designer and instructor Odin Fors, who will guide you through the design process and the software that makes user experience design happen, Adobe XD.
You'll watch Odin's video lectures and learn all of the critical skills you need to get started in UXD. With a great level of precision, you learn the in's and out's of how professional user experience designers, use Adobe XD to create digital products like websites, or mobile applications.
But you certainly won't just be watching!
Mastery comes from doing. And Odin's exercises are designed to immerse you in the world of Adobe XD and design. Each video lecture is paired with a lab exercise to reinforce and master the skills taught in the video. With each lab, you'll be building on to a pro-level design project as Odin provides mentorship.
Rest assured, you won't be covering Adobe XD at just a surface level, but, developing true expertise and mastery as you go through new and advanced XD skills like microinteractions and production workflows.
When you complete this course, you'll be able to work as a User Experience or User Interface Designer and create the digital products of tomorrow.
Digital design is a field with a great future. Your future starts here with Odin Fors' User Experience Design with Adobe XD- Learn UI and UXD.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a professional level User Experience Designer
- People who need to learn Adobe XD to complement their design work and skills
- Design teachers and students who need a strong User Experience Design tool
Dollar Design School is a streaming video network that teaches digital skills such as web development, graphic design, and digital productivity. We believe that education should be accessible to all. You can find Tech Learning Network content on Udemy, our website, and throughout the online video world.
The Dollar Design School specializes in teaching accessible technical skills to people just getting started in technical careers, including web development, digital design, and other career paths enabled by technology.
Putting the pro in prototyping.
I've been designing mobile and web apps for years and today work with clients everywhere from San Francisco to New York in everything from AI FinTech to Fashion.
Follow along with me as we navigate the magical world of UI/UX Design and create the digital products of tomorrow.
Let's build something great together.