ACCREDITED The ADHD Friendly Way to Organise Your Home
What you'll learn
- Why you have been struggling mightily all your life to do the simple things that "everyone" seems to do with ease? And the answer is you are NOT lazy!
- Understand how your brain development affects your clutter
- How to create your calm and grounded home environment with your ADHD
- How to get rid of your lifelong guilt and shame surrounding your clutter and mess
- How to work with your ADHD brain, and not against it to create the life that you want
- Learn how to get rid of your lifelong guilt and shame surrounding your clutter and mess
- All lectures taught by a certified ADHD Coach who has 20+ years of experience, who is an ADHD and is mum of 5 ADHD children
- A growth mindset
- Be open to look at an old problem from a different perspective
- Be willing to put the ideas you have learned into action
This self-help course for ADHD mums is accredited by the International Association of Therapists, (IAOTH).
Are you a creative ADHD business mum struggling to stay afloat, and sinking too fast into overwhelm?
Is your home in a constant state of disorganised chaos?
Do you beat yourself up why you can't get your act together like everyone else?
You will love this course! You will find the answers that you have been searching for your entire life.
The knowledge in this course is your gateway to your new understanding about your magnificence and your strengths.
You are not lazy.
You are not stupid.
You don't have to just "try harder."
I believe that you have been living far below your potential simply because for your entire life, you have lacked the correct knowledge about how your ADHD brain works. As a result, all of your life, you been pushing against yourself, and you have been working far harder than neurotypical women, with far less to show for it!
It's time to work smarter, not harder. It's time to stop pushing a huge rock up a steep hill. It's time to feel your life start to flow.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In ACCREDITED The ADHD Friendly Way to Organise Your Home you will take a video tour of my home, room by room. I will show you how I use my ADHD to create calm and focus and how I maintain it long-term. You will learn how to do this for your home. It is easy when you have the right tools.
In ACCREDITED The ADHD Friendly Way to Organise Your Home you will NOT learn how to create a spotless, immaculate and spartan home! Those homes don’t exist…Those homes exist only in the film sets.
Learn how to get rid of your lifelong guilt and shame surrounding your clutter and mess.
Understand how your brain development affects your clutter.
Learn how to use your ADHD to successfully declutter and organise your home
How to create your calm and grounded home environment.
DOES YOUR ADHD FEEL LIKE MY ADHD?
As an ADHD Mum, of an ADHD child, you live daily with the intense pressure of being expected to excel, and constantly expecting to fail. You live with the crippling shame, and intense guilt and anxiety; feeling frazzled, and being clueless how to explain why your ADHD brain won’t focus to those who need to know is totally draining.
You waste far too much of your time searching for stuff that seems to disappear into thin air. And then obsessing about where it has disappeared to. I know how much you beat yourself up and feel overwhelming guilt and shame.
I know how anxious you are when you can't find your stuff, and when you go out and buy yet another duplicate item...and find what you were looking for just after you have thrown away the receipt…
I know because these things happen to me every day in different variations and forms. Yes, still, every day! I know what goes on inside your home. I have ADHD just like you. ADHD women are a unique tribe. I have struggled my entire life to become just like everyone else. I have failed miserably. I learned the very hard way that I need to accept who I am, and work with my unique ADHD deficits to become the best version of myself. Its sink or swim, no other way.
How do I know all of this? I have ADHD and I have 5 ADHD children. I live daily with the ADHD struggles, internally and externally.
HERE ARE THE TOP TEN ADHD SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN - SOUNDS FAMILIAR? I LIVE WITH THEM EVERY DAY
1. You are constantly dissatisfied with your (lack of) achievements
2. Intense shame and guilt accompany you wherever you go
3. You have suffered from depression and anxiety as far back as you can remember
4. You have piles of stuff everywhere
5. Time management difficulties
6. Your hobbies and interests change rapidly
7. You have difficulty with consistency and follow-through
8. Your digital data is a cluttered mess
9. There are too many complex family dynamics, this often comes with the ADHD territory
10. You are either super hyper-focused on a goal or giving up very quickly.
WHY I CREATED THIS COURSE
There is very little information regarding the Social Science behind ADHD. There is even less information on the nitty gritty, feet on the ground, how to live your life, moment to moment with your ADHD. There is almost no information about why the recommended ADHD skills work. My courses and ADHD resources fill this huge void.
As a Professional Organiser and ADHD Coach, I saw the huge changes that my clients created, and maintained, not just for one day, but for years. I realised that the simple ADHD truths and tools that I shared with my clients were actually profound wisdom.
I saw a massive need for solid ADHD truths and ADHD truths.
I made the split second decision to fill that need.
I stood up and did what I had to do.
I didn't let the many excuses that are just a cover-up for FEAR stop me from going what I needed to do.
I didn't wait until became more "expert" in this area.
I didn't wait until I became more confident speaking in front of the camera.
I didn't wait until I could afford £20,000 to pay a filming crew to film and edit the course professionally.
I didn't wait until I had the perfect plan. I had a plan, and that was Good Enough!
I didn't wait for who knows what! I created a plan. My ADHD clients gave me valuable feedback.
I amended the course content far too many times!
I filmed the courses in my dining room.
I pressed the publish button...and the rest is history.
I invested years of my life to fill this gap so that ADHD mums like yourself could finally stop suffering, and start creating the life that you can only dream of. I had very little resources. What I lacked in resources, I made up for with expertise and clarity in the course content. If this course has helped even one student, then all the difficulties that I encountered in creating this course will be worthwhile.
YOUR IAOTH ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE (International Association of Therapists)
Udemy certificate of completion will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Your IAOTH Accredited Certificate can be purchased at an additional cost of £10.00
Clear instructions how to obtain the accredited certificate will be given at the end of the course.
If you are a PAAC certified ADHD coach, we are in the process of getting this course approved for CEUs from from PAAC (Professional Association of ADHD Coaches.)
This course is perfect for ADHD mums. This course is an excellent resource for certified ADHD coaches and Professional Organisers who want to add to their existing skill set, and gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
Who this course is for:
- Certified ADHD Coaches who want to get more CEUs for PAAC credentialing (soon to come)
- ADHD mums who haven't got time to trawl through all the waffle on the internet and wants to get to the root of the matter asap
- Professional Organisers Specialising in ADHD who want to understand the ADHD brain on a on a deep level.
- Professionals who want to understand their clients' ADHD at a deeper level so that they can help them long-term
- Anyone who wants to enhance their CV
Do you feel guilt and shame around your clutter since forever? Why can't you part with your clutter and get organised "like everyone else?"
I have ADHD. My 5 children have ADHD.
I live daily with the intense pressure of being expected to excel, and constantly expecting to fail; the crippling shame, and intense guilt and anxiety; feeling frazzled, and being clueless how to explain why my ADHD brain won’t focus to those who need to know is totally draining.
ADHD in women is largely unknown in the UK, misdiagnosed and largely goes untreated.
I live daily with the extreme behaviours that are part of the ADHD child makeup. I live daily with the acute worry and anxiety over my ADHD children's future.
I live daily with the mistreatment of my ADHD children through those in authority who pay lip service to the fake disability accommodations in our schools and further education settings.
I witness daily the damage that this causes to my children and to myself.
There are two audiences for my courses:
1. Creative ADHD mums with ADHD children. There is very little real life-changing ADHD self-help content on the internet. I have bravely stepped up and filled this huge void. I invested years of my life to create courses for ADHD mums just like you!!
2. Certified ADHD Coaches. There is very little real and honest ADHD Coach training. I stand up and I bravely share the inside story with you. You will fill in the missing parts of your training that are so vital to your success as an ADHD Coach. The ADHD Community needs you and your skills.
There are so many courses to choose from. You may be tempted to think that you will decide "later" or "when you have time," or "in the new year". I have heard every single excuse under the sun. Every excuse is just a cover up for FEAR. This is the number 1 ADHD death trap.
It doesn't matter which course you sign up for. The main thing is that you have decided to cross over the line. You have decided that you don't want to be a victim any more. You want to create your success. And you can do it.
I can't wait to meet you inside the course.