Build & Deploy Secure API with Python FASTAPI JWT SQLAlchemy
What you'll learn
- You will learn the basics of Python Programming Language
- You will learn about FAST API and develop real world secure REST APIs
- You will learn about SQLAlchemy and how to use it for interaction with database
- You will learn to implement JWT(Json Web Token) to create secure API endpoint
- You will learn how to do validation and handle errors and exceptions
- You will learn how to use different database like MySQL, PostgreSQl and SQL Lite with FAST API
- You will learn to deploy your code to Cloud Server and also commit to Github
- Basics of Python
In this course you will learn about Python, Fast API, SQLAlchemy, JWT, Heroku and using different databases like SQL Lite, MySQL, PostgresQL with SQLAlchemy. We will commit the code to Github and will then deploy the API to cloud server.
Along the way we will also learn the basics of Python which is needed for this course.
We will build a complete real world application use case by developing the all the API's using FAST API python framework, along the way we will learn the details of Fast API framework and also compare it with other API development Frameworks.
We will learn to handle errors and exceptions and how to perform validation.
We learn then learn the basics of Authentication, Authorization and concept of JWT and then go ahead to secure our API's with JWT(Json Web Token) and OAuth2.
We will build multiple database entities and learn to develop relationships between different models using multiple databases like SQL Lite, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLAlchemy library.
We will also learn how to setup the database configuration and also how to use the database explorer to visualize our data inside the database.
Next we will move on to defining different schemas with the help of Pydantic library. We will see how to convert data between models and schemas.
We will learn how to secure an API endpoint behind JWT authentication.
We will learn to use OpenAPI/Swagger docs with FastAPI to test our application.
We will then go ahead and enable CORS on our APIs.
We will learn to commit our code to Github.
Finally we will deploy our Application on cloud server.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become professional backend developer with Python, FastAPI and SQLAlchemy
I am also certified in Java, Azure cloud, Backbase product.
I have experience in working with multiple MNC's and European clients. I am also a corporate trainer providing a wide range of training.