- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the roles and tasks of organization development (OD) practitioners.
- Identify the concept of ‘self as instrument’ and what the ‘use of self’ means in theory and practice.
- Explore practice trademarks of organization development (OD).
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are required for this course.
In this course we discuss the organization development (OD) practitioner’s role as "Self as Instrument" in the change journey and how their own development journey enables OD practitioners to operate in dynamic work situations with credibility in order to deliver a critical impact.
We start with a brief overview of the roles and tasks of OD practitioners. This leads to a conversation about the concept of ‘self as instrument’ and what the ‘use of self’ means in theory and practice. Then we evaluate practice trademarks of OD. This course examines the basic requirements for a successful practice of OD in an organization and should be of interest to anyone who is planning to develop a career in OD.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Management.
- Anyone interested in Personal Development.