Use Java and Java FX on a Raspberry PI
- 41 mins on-demand video
- 9 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course we will build a JavaFX application on PC resulting in a packaged jar-file. This can be run on a Raspberry PI after we installed the required Java dependencies.
- (Limited) knowledge of Java and an IDE
- (Limited) knowledge of Raspberry Pi, GPIO's, attaching a LED and button
In this course I want to give you a quick getting-started with Java 11 and JavaFX 11 (and newer) on the Raspberry Pi.
It's definitely not a full course on Java and JavaFX (there are already a lot of very good ones here on Udemy), but a guide to what you need to get a recent Java running on a Pi and to be able to control the GPIO's via Java and show it in a nice dashboard-like JavaFX application.
- Anyone interested in Java, JavaFX, User interface, Raspberry PI...