Google Analytics For Udemy - Unofficial
What you'll learn
- Increase the sales of your Udemy courses using Google Analytics data
- Investigate how many students purchase the course, where they are located, and how many potential course sales have been missed
- Analyze the demographics of students enrolled in your Udemy course
- Interpret student acquisition data to increase the return on investment of marketing dollars
- Understand real-time data about how students interact with the course
- Use Google Analytics at an advanced level for your Udemy Course
- Analyze what lectures students are watching most often and for the longest period of time
- Have a Google account available to create a Google Analytics account, but the course will walk you through that process.
*This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Who should take this course?
If you have your own Udemy course and want to make more sales (I think all of us want that) then this is the course for you.
This course is beneficial to anyone who has a Udemy course because it allows you to understand how to use Google Analytics with your Udemy course to make more sales.
Google Analytics is free software that helps you better understand:
- Real-Time data to understand how people are interacting with your course at any time.
- The students of your course and demographics associated with them
- How you are acquiring new students in your Udemy course
- What students are doing in your course and the most popular lectures
- How students are purchasing your course, where those students are located, and how many missed sales you have
- Even more metrics around your audience and student acquisition
Please note that you DO NOT need to have prior knowledge of Google Analytics to take this course, everything is clearly defined in the lectures.
Please note that the course defines all of the terms you need to know to use Google Analytics and the lectures only examine areas that are beneficial for Udemy instructors.
What went into producing this course?
In total, this course is about 2 hours of total content. This course took a tremendous amount of work and has a very high production value. There was a team of three people who worked a total of 80+ hours on this Udemy course.
What is this course about?
Although Udemy offers a way to integrate Google Analytics within your course, there isn't much information available that helps you understand how powerful Google Analytics is for Udemy Instructors.
This course is the resource that will help you understand the power of Google Analytics.
By using Google Analytics, you'll be able to better understand your audience more than ever before and with this knowledge, you will be able to connect with your students more easily through advertising and promotional efforts.
What kind of materials are included in this course?
This course has two different types of videos in the lectures.
The first type of videos explain general concepts and uses animations and call-outs to illustrate key concepts.
The second type of videos are screen recordings with call-outs that show you exactly what you need to know to use Google Analytics with your course.
Every lecture also has a PDF download so that students can print out those materials and take notes if needed.
Why take this course?
If your course isn't selling well on Udemy, this course is going to be extremely helpful. It gives you a very detailed understanding of how your students interact with your course so you can make better content and where your students are coming from so you can advertise more effectively,
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for Udemy instructors who are looking to sell more of their Udemy courses by better understanding the Google Analytics platform. No prior Google Analytics knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you if you have an advanced understanding of Google Analytics and already use it to sell more of your courses.
Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by! 65,000 students strong and still growing!
My name is Professor Ron and I have over eight years of professional experience in Internet Marketing across varying industries.
I'm a true internet entrepreneur and the owner of a portfolio of websites. The main one being One Hour Professor which you can access in the link above. I'm employed part-time as an adjunct college professor at three different colleges across the United States.
I've earned my MBA from Benedictine University located in Lisle, IL.
You can learn more about my professional experience by visiting my Linkedin profile or my website.