Use Excel Like A Pro. Fast.
What you'll learn
- Ability to design and build well structured models from scratch
- An understanding of how to use what functions, when
- Mastery of time-saving keyboard shortcuts
This two-hour Excel crash course is the quickest way to go from spreadsheet rookie to rockstar. It's an accelerated 'learn-by-doing' approach: we'll solve a business problem by designing a model, collecting data and building a spreadsheet. Along the way, we'll cover the keyboard shortcuts, functions and insider 'best practices' to make your spreadsheets sizzle!
Who is this for?
Anyone who has to build Excel models from scratch. If you fall into one of these groups, this course will suit you particularly well:
Business professionals (consultants, analysts, marketers etc)
Students using Excel to analyze data or entering business careers
Entrepreneurs who use Excel to run their startups, to analyze opportunities and to present to investors
What makes this course different?
- It's practical. The instructor worked in consulting at BCG for eight years. That's a lot of Excel. His practical knowledge of how to use Excel in real life, as well as pitfalls and traps to avoid, will save you hundreds of hours of spreadsheet anxiety
- It's efficient. 2.5 hours of the highest quality content
- It uses the 'case-method' pedagogy. By teaching in the context of a real example, retention is significantly higher than a traditional 'formula-led' approach
Who this course is for:
- For students going into business careers and professionals / entrepreneurs seeking to improve their excel skills
Kieran is the Chief Operating Officer at Lunchbox, a collection of powerful digital ordering platforms for restaurants, by restaurateurs.
He was previously at General Assembly, the pioneer in education and career transformation, and at the Boston Consulting Group, where he trained new consultants on spreadsheet modeling and slide writing.
Originally from Australia, Kieran has called New York home since 2010.