Learn Urdu language speaking for tourists | Beginners Urdu
What you'll learn
- Urdu language Alphabet
- Essential Urdu words for beginners
- Important Urdu sentences for tourists
- Daily use Urdu phrases
- There are no requirements for taking this course.
Do you need to learn to speak Urdu quickly and easily? Then this Urdu course is for you. I have developed this course in an easy to follow way so you can start speaking essential Urdu words and sentences.
Learn Urdu language speaking for tourists course is beginners level course which teaches you essential Urdu words and common Urdu sentences which you can use to start speaking Urdu language with the locals and your friends. This to the point and precise course aims to enable you start communicating in Urdu in under 60 minutes.
This spoken Urdu course through English language is divided into three main sections.
1. Section 1 teaches you the pronunciation of Urdu Alphabet and teaches you the meaning of different words starting with all letters / characters of Urdu Alphabet.
2. Section 2 covers 100 most important Urdu language words meaning.
3. Section 3 teaches you to speak 120 common yet important Urdu language sentences which you as a tourist or beginner can use in your daily Urdu conversation.
You can also learn to speak Hindi through this course.
You need to practice speaking Urdu to start communicating in it like any other language. The key to speak Urdu confidently and fluently is to start speaking it. Try to speak Urdu words and sentences where ever possible with the locals. Your accent and pronunciation will improve with practice as you listen to and communicate with the local people.
Thank you for considering this Learn Urdu language Alphabet, Essential Urdu words & Common sentences for tourists. Urdu phrases for travelers beginners course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to learn Urdu
I am a Ph.D. from one of the top universities of the world. I've twenty years of experience in teaching, research, management and ICT. I have acted in the IT advisory position. I have been teaching online since 2011. I have more than 500,000 subscribers / students on different online platforms.