Urdu for English Speakers - Urdu reading, Urdu writing
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learning alphabets, numbers or word of Urdu and will know how to pronounce them.
- This is an introductory course and students are not expected to have any background.
- You can look up some online information about the background of the Urdu language. It might help.
This course will help students learn Urdu language in an easy to follow informal way and in a short amount of time. They will be able to read, write and speak basic Urdu at the end of the course. We will use examples and similarities of Urdu to other languages which are similar to it.This course will start with alphabets and then move on to numbers, colors, days, relatives and then sentences about things in general.
By the end of the course the students should be feel comfortable writing speaking and understanding basic Urdu and should be able to carry on simple conversations.
Course will include tracing exercises to reinforce the learning process.
Learn to read Urdu, write Urdu, understand Urdu and speak Urdu. This course is specifically designed for people who are familiar with English since this is the medium of teaching.
- Anyone interested in learning a new language.
- Anyone who can understand English and is interested in learning a second language.