Learn How to Upgrade Windows Server 2022
What you'll learn
- What is New in Windows Server 2022
- Concept of in-place Upgrade and Migration
- How to Upgrade & Migrate from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012
- How to Upgrade & Migrate from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2016
- How to Upgrade & Migrate from Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019
- How to Upgrade & Migrate from Windows Server 2019 to Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2022 key New features
- Different Upgrade paths offered by Microsoft
- Basic information of Windows Server 2008
- Prior experience with virtual emulators like VMware or Hyper-V.
You can migrate Windows Servers from Windows Server 2019, Upgrade & Migrate from 2008,2012 & 2016 to Windows Server 2022. The in-place upgrade enables you to keep the same hardware and all the server roles you have set up without wiping and reinstalling the operating system, by which you go from an older operating system to a newer one, keeping your settings, server roles, and features, and data intact. For example, if your server is running Windows Server 2019, you can upgrade it to Windows Server 2022. However, not every older operating system has a pathway to every newer one and some roles or features don't support this or need you to take extra steps. In-place upgrade works best in virtual machines where specific OEM hardware drivers are not needed for a successful upgrade.
You will be learning how to In-place upgrade to the latest Windows Server 2022
Upgrade in-place Windows server 2019 to 2022.
Upgrade options for Windows Server 2008 to 2022
Upgrade options for Windows Server 2012 to 2022
Upgrade options for Windows Server 2016 to 2022
Upgrade options for Windows Server 2019 to 2022
Determine which version of Windows Server to upgrade to.
The hardware meets or exceeds the hardware requirements for Windows Server.
The install media is ready to use.
Who this course is for:
- New learners who just want to start their IT journey
- New learners who want to have their first step in IT industry with windows servers
- Windows help-desks and administrators who want to learn how upgrade works in Windows Server 2022
- IT professionals who would like to learn how to upgrade and migrate Windows OS for any version between 2008, 2016,2019 and 2022
Pavan Kumar is a senior technical consultant on Microsoft Server and cloud technologies. He has worked with large enterprises for about 18+ years and has a wide range of technologies in his resume.
Pavan is also a Certified Microsoft Trainer - MCT, IBM, and AWS professional holding more than 25+ certifications.
I'm here on Udemy to teach what I know in an approachable way.
If you're a student, please ask questions inside the course. Thanks for understanding!
Thank you so much for your support!