Up & Running with OpenCart to create online E-Commerce shops
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Install and Setup the core OpenCart 2 E-Commerce Platform
- Configure different options to suite your business modal
- Configure different Shipping Methods
- Configure Different Payment Methods
- Set up FREE SSL connection to your OpenCart 2 Installation
- Setting up Prices, Banners, Slideshows
- Configuring different Options for different occations
- Going Live with OpenCart 2 and managing Orders and Deliveries
My name is WajhuAllah Arif Hussain, I am a developer and entrepreneur with over 12 Years of experience in developing, designing and running my own business for last almost 7 years.
I don't consider myself expert but I strongly believe in "when there is a Will there is a Way" concept and I peruse it very strongly.
I will be your instruction and we will learn about setting up a completely functional and professional looking E-Commerce Website using OpenCart in this course.
Please note that this course is strictly not about teaching coding or programming, Opencart Theme Development or Plugin/Extension Development.
By now you know my name already. I started my career as a programmer and kept learning different Programming Languages, Frameworks, Technologies and after serving 5 years in a single job I started my own business. Since then I running my business for last 7 years designing, developing and maintaining different websites for my clients.
I have over 12 years of experience in
I have used different tools and software to build simple Form Application to complex GIS applications.
In this lecture we will walk through the default demo store front as well as some other templates to explore the versatility available. This lecture is for absolute beginners so if you have worked with OpenCart before you can easily skip this lecture.
In this lecture we briefly explore the admin panel of OpenCart. However if you have previous working experience with OpenCart you can simply skip this lecture as well.
Unlike the front-end the Admin panel is not usually customized from design perspective however you can install different extension to extend the OpenCart core functionality and will find different options inside Admin Panel different then the core one.
- You should have a publically accessible Domain Name
- You should have Linux based Web Hosting with CPanel
- You should be a basic user of Computer and be able to browse Internet
OpenCart is one of the fasted growing E-Commerce software that is very fast, lightweight on server, easily customizable and open source. Its intuitive admin panel makes it easy to manage and administer all the operations. People from non-technical walk of life can also easily manage the store and run their business online.
Since its open source, its most affordable solution for small and medium stores. It does support multi-store feature and can handle thousands of products.
As this course will make you a good expert on OpenCart without any programming, so you should not expect to learn from this course:
- OpenCart Core Development
- OpenCart Extensions Development
- OpenCart Theme Development
The goal of this course is to give you a good knowledge of OpenCart and understanding of its workings. By end of this course you will be able to:
- Install and Setup E-Commerce Storefronts (Online Shop) using OpenCart
- Backup and Restore OpenCart to an earlier working stage
- Customize OpenCart with Themes and Extensions
- Manage OpenCart and Administer daily activities
- Process Orders and Deliveries
- Beginners to Setup E-Commerce Website in OpenCart 2
- Business Owner to Launch E-Commerce Website on their own
- Freelancers to get started with OpenCart 2