Up And Running With AutoHotKey - Automate Software in 2020
What you'll learn
- AutoHotKey a free open source tool to automate your Windows computer.
- Become a productivity whizz by automating all your repetitive tasks.
- Fundamentals of programming common to all languages.
- How to fill online forms using the code in the course
- Learn to create your own keyboard shortcuts
- Learn to write macros across different software
- No course prerequisites
Learn AutoHotKey the easy way. If you've ever wanted to automate a simple or complex task on a Windows computer in this course you'll learn how to do so.
If you've ever had to do the same thing repetitively on a computer whether it's filling a form, or using the same commands in your favorite software AutoHotKey can save your time and spare you from the boredom of the most tedious parts of a job.
In this lesson we'll use entirely free open source software tools to accomplish your goal of automating Windows programs. I'll take you through installation, common commands and then writing a simple but sophisticated program to give you the knowledge you need to write your own code.
To complete this course you won't need any programming experience or purchase any software, as long as you have a Windows computer and enthusiasm you can be successful with AutoHotkey.
Skills you'll learn:
Automate Form Filling
Avoid tedious routine tasks
Make your own keyboard shortcuts
Work many times faster
Programming from the ground up - no previous programming knowledge required
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers
- Anyone interested in productivity
- Office workers
- Anyone interested in computer automation
Passionate about multimedia and worked in e-learning for 20 years at University, the BBC and the private sector. Dabble in graphics, web development, filming and editing, programming amongst other things. If you're stuck for things to do, you'll occasionally find me on Twitter and on my YouTube channel (see my profile for details)