Unreal Engine Blueprint Design Patterns: Code to Blueprints
What you'll learn
- Traditional Design Patterns in Unreal's Blueprint
- Design Pattern Code to Unreal Engine Blueprint
- Basic Blueprint Knowledge
- Basic Object Oriented Programming Knowledge
This course is a crosswalk from traditional code to visual scripting. This course is about reconstructing traditional and widely used design patterns in a visual scripting environment. The visual scripting environment is Unreal Engine’s Blueprints. We will discuss and implement design patterns to solve some of the most common problems in programming.
Chat with me on discord: at eightball126#9911
Who this course is for:
- Unity Developers interested in Learning Blueprints
- Game Developers Looking to "Formalize" their Blueprints into a Design Patterns
I have developed and published many applications based on game tech. Some projects I have developed:
Augbandz (iOS & Android) Augmented Reality merchandise
Dark Daycare (iOS & Android) shipped September 2018. A single player first-person puzzle/horror game
Addlas (Android) - shipped 2015, Unpublished 2016. A Peer to Peer infrared control for TV ir receivers.
Government Shutdown Game (Android) shipped 2013, Unpublished 2014. A pie throwing game with gameplay similar to the Nintendo version of the Three Stooges game.
Additionally, I have a Masters in Software Engineering from an ABET accredited institution.