Unreal Engine 5: Architecture Visualization/Interior Design
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of using Interior Design in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of using Architecture Visualization in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Lighting in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Cameras in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Rendering in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Some experience with Unreal Engine 5 will be helpful
What's up nerds?
Unreal Engine 5 is very high in demand right now but learning it can be a little intimidating for beginners, which is why I made this class just to show you guys how to make amazing, realistic Architecture Visualization / Interior Designing renders in Unreal very easily!
Now this tutorial is extremely easy and is made for Unreal beginners who have very little experience, however, you are expected to know how to navigate the UI of Unreal Engine and use basic tools.
In this tutorial, we're gonna be covering the basics of Importing Models, texturing and Lighting so you can take your 3D Art skills to the next level.
The good thing about this class is that this class will show you the raw process of a 3D artist in
creating art. We will be solving all problems and making all creative decisions together!
So what are you waiting for? Just start this class today and take your Unreal skills to a whole new level!
The project is quite simple! You need to first watch the whole tutorial and then make a 3D scene of your own room! You can either use the same 3D models which I used, or others! You should use all the techniques and skills taught in the class to make sure that you are actually learning something new! You get extra points if you model the furniture yourself too in Blender because that will really enhance your Blender modelling skills as well!
Be sure to change things up by using your own unique colors and lighting setups! Once you are done, be sure to upload the project so I can give you feedback!
Who this course is for:
- Artists wanting to learn Unreal Engine 5 with a project based approach
Greetings! I'm Abdul Nafay, a 19-year-old freelance 3D Artist with around four years of experience. I have always been very passionate about sharing my knowledge and helping fellow enthusiasts like yourself. And this platform has provided me with the opportunity to do exactly that. I hope you enjoy my courses. Thank you!