Unreal Engine 5 and Blender 3D: Easy Product Visualization
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of using Product Visualization in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Lighting in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Camera Animation in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Learn the basics of Rendering in Unreal Engine 5 with a Project based approach
- Some experience with Unreal Engine 5 will be helpful
What's up nerds?
Unreal Engine 5 is very high in demand right now but learning it can be a little intimidating for beginners, which is why I made this course just to show you guys how to make amazing, realistic Product Visualization renders and animations in Unreal very easily!
Now this tutorial is extremely easy and is made for Unreal beginners who have very little experience, however, you are expected to know how to navigate the UI of Unreal Engine and use basic tools.
In this tutorial, we're gonna be covering the basics of Importing Models, texturing and Lighting so you can take your 3D Art skills to the next level.
The good thing about this class is that this class will show you the raw process of a 3D artist in
creating art. We will be solving all problems and making all creative decisions together!
So what are you waiting for? Just start this class today and take your Unreal skills to a whole new level!
The project is quite simple! You need to first watch the whole tutorial and then make a 3D render of a product of your own choice! You can either use a premade model or model your own. You must use all the techniques and skills taught in the class to make sure that you are actually learning something new!
Be sure to change things up by using your own unique colors and lighting setups! Once you are done, be sure to upload the project so I can give you feedback!
Who this course is for:
- Artists wanting to learn Unreal Engine 5 with a project based approach
Hello there, I am Abdul Nafay(18) and I have been a freelance Motion Graphics and Logo artist for over 4 years. My passion has always been to teach and help others and this platform has allowed me to do so. I hope you like my courses. Thank you very much!