Unpacking the Purge: Declutter Your Home with Minimal Stress
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- effectively purge their home of extra items as a precursor to living a more organized, productive lifestyle.
Have you ever wondered how some people seem to be born with a natural ability to remain organized? These people may appear to balance ambitious career aspirations and an active social life effortlessly while maintaining a positive, stress-free outlook. In this course, we will discover why purging our home environment is foundational to reaping the benefits of living a more balanced, organized life.
Create the Life You Want to Live by Optimizing Your Environment
- Discover the interconnectivity between environment and outlook
- Learn to purge clutter and eliminate unhealthy distractions
- Explore the different approaches to achieving an organized home
- Find the right method that will help you remain organized
- Make your next purge your absolute best purge
I designed this course to break down the two most commonly-used methods of purging and de-cluttering. My easy-to-follow infographics will help you analyze your unique situation and determine which method will enable you to achieve lasting results. This course is suitable for those of us who may be making the first attempt at getting organized as well as for students who are somewhat organized, but are simply looking for a little more insight and guidance. Join me as we learn strategies that will help virtually anyone who may feel intimidated by the idea of organizing his or her home successfully complete a purge with results that will last.
"Great at her job...has a real talent for organizing." - G. G.
"Intuitive and intelligent." S.B.
"Rolanda has greatly reduced the stress of having to move on short notice. Would recommend 100%." S.A.
"Awesome all around." C.I.
- Anyone who would like to have an organized home environment.