Udemy Promo Mastery: Get New Students - Unofficial
- A computer or a laptop to work on (Windows or Mac)
- A course on Udemy, draft or an idea for a course
- An open mind and some passion for learning
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
- Overall, 4000+ Satisfied Students Enrolled in our courses
- Overall, 200+ TOP 5 Star Reviews from very happy students
- 25 HQ lectures and over 2 hours of content
One of my first courses on Udemy got more than 1000 new students in less than 24 hours and became an overnight bestseller, getting great reviews, attracting even more students. And you are about to learn, how to do the same!
What some students say about my courses:
''This course offers a ton of value and was presented in a compelling way... Recommended.'' - Jimmy Naraine (bestselling instructor on Udemy)
"Great course. ... Everything was very clear and presented with a lot of passion. " - Joepperd D
"Outstanding. Very energetic videos that are motivating by conveying your high vibe and your easy to understand, practical content. I found lots of good advice in them that I will start to implement right away." - Gergely Horváth
As an Udemy instructor, you don't want to spend weeks or even months on creating a great course and find out that nobody wants to buy it. After analyzing hundreds of bestselling courses I've discovered that no matter how great your course is, THE PROMO VIDEO will be the first video that your students will see, and they'll use it to decide whather to buy your course or not ... so let's make sure that they will!
About this course
I've been creating professional videos for more than 10 years and this course is all about creating a promo that will sell your course.
We've devided this course in few simple sections.
In this section you'll learn everything you need to know about effective what will make your promo video great and converting. We'll be talking about different types of video, its lenght etc.
I've analyzined promo videos of more than 300 best selling Udemy courses and created a step by step formula which you will use to make your promo video a real 10!
The third section is about filming your promo. You'll either film yourself in front of the camera, record your voice or both. I will also show you how I created my own professional studio with a minimal budget.
However, your promo will come to life in section 4 - where we'll be talking about editing and finishing your promo. We'll be talking about editing software, templates, professional voice over and music. From editing simple promos which can be finished in just 3 minutes, to impressive advanced promos. You'll learn it all in section 4.
But there's even more! I've also included some exclusive
bonuses which you'll get for free. And don't forget that you can always get
your money back in 30 days.
Don't wait! Get this course right now.
Who this course is for:
- Udemy Instructors who want to get new students for their existing and upcoming courses.
- Udemy instructors who want their courses to be unique and exciting.
- Everyone who wants his or her first course on Udemy to be a success!
- 00:40Action Step #1 - Introduce Yourself!
- 04:16Udemy Marketing Made Easy - Get More Students by Understanding These Few Factors
- 01:23One Simple Difference Between Effective and Ineffective Promo Videos
- 03:11How Long Should Your Promo Be
- 05:18Five Types of Udemy Promos and Which One is Perfect For Your Course
- 01:36What You Need to Remember When Using a Professional Voice Over
Hi, I'm Edmund and I'm a Personal Branding Videographer. I help models, speakers, experts with more clients, engagement and reach.
On this channel you'll find some of the courses I produced in the last few years, but also the courses where I teach myself. In this case - I teach videographers how to do more work with models.