Udemy Instructor Strategies for Course Success - Unofficial
- Any computer, a microphone, some knowledge of a subject ... and this course!
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Camtasia Studio 8
- Students will need a website. I recommend Bluehost or Hostgator.
- Students should purchase OptimizePress plugin for WordPress.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to upload a course to Udemy (step by step) and enroll your first 1,000 students.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
Upload your course to Udemy.
Validate course subjects, and discover if people will buy your course.
Follow the Do’s and Dont’s of Udemy.
and finally, create a passive income on Udemy.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
This course is specifically for the students who wish to create an asset and start teaching on Udemy.
The course will teach students how to share their knowledge on Udemy and enroll their first 1,000 students.
Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
You'll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I became successful on Udemy.
Click the "Take This Course" button straight away at the top right of this page because every second you delay is costing you money.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are just getting started on Udemy.
- Students from anywhere in the world, who want to share their knowledge.
- This course is specifically for the students who wish to create an asset and start teaching on Udemy.
- The course will teach students how to share their knowledge on Udemy and enroll their first 1,000 students.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
- 01:07Increase Success Before Creating a Course
- 01:04Figure Out Exactly What You're Offering
- 04:04Udemy to Help Validate Course Subjects
- 03:00Amazon Kindle to Help Validate Course Subjects
- 01:43Google Keywords to Help Validate Course Subjects
- 03:03Maximize Udemy Profits and Follow These Rules
- 00:46Help Improve This Course
With a degree in Communication from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, instructor Matt Bernstein has been successfully selling on eBay since 2006. Passionate about helping people build successful eBay businesses, he teaching classes online, while working full time as a logistics coordinator for EF Education First.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, and most importantly, memorable experiences with family, and friends.
Skillhance helps hardworking people start a successful side business at an affordable cost.
Students get access to cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. We've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive upfront costs.