Udemy Course Creation w/Camtasia Screencasts - Unofficial
What you'll learn
- Create a Udemy course from start to finish using only your computer, Camtasia and a microphone.
- Use Camtasia Studio 8 software to capture video straight off your computer.
- Record screencasts with high quality audio.
- Edit your videos with a few simple tricks to make your audio and video look professional.
- Integrate text and slideshows into your videos to put more power into your lectures.
- Create simple Powerpoint slideshows and record audio over your slides.
- Upload all of your video lectures to Udemy.
- Create compelling titles, descriptions, and course goals that help people find your course on Udemy.
- It will be helpful if you know what you want to teach before taking this course.
- You will need a pc, a copy of Camtasia Studio software installed on your computer and a quality microphone that works with your computer, such as a Blue Snowball.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Are you excited and nervous about creating your first Udemy course? Are you dreading having to record yourself on camera? If so, you're in the right place!
This course is designed to teach you exactly what you need to know to create a Udemy course from scratch without ever having to appear on video yourself. The secret is to record Camtasia screencast videos instead of recording your own talking head.
I have used this strategy in several of my own successful Udemy courses. And while I must admit that many students do enjoy seeing the instructor's face on the screen from time to time, appearing on screen just isn't necessary to create a successful Udemy course.
If you need convincing of this, just look at some of the most successful courses on Udemy. Many of them are largely screencast courses.
I'm going to show you how to create your first Udemy course. In fact, I guarantee it! If you aren't 100% satisfied with ANYTHING that you learn or you don't see for certain that you can create your first Udemy course within 30 days of signing up, I'll give you a FULL REFUND.
Why should you take this course?
- It's a complete beginner's course. It will take you through the entire process step by step from a raw course idea to a published Udemy course.
- I don't hold anything back. I share all of my strategies, hacks and secrets. If you've taken my other courses you already know that I am an open book and I sincerely want YOU to succeed!
- I have a proven track record. I've published 11 courses on Udemy with over 8,000 students and 180 reviews, and I consistently earn over $800 a month from my courses.
I started out on Udemy trying to create talking head style courses and it was like torture. It requires a lot more equipment, a larger dedicated recording space and a lot more perfection in your deliver to avoid major editing challenges. Worst of all, you have to enjoy sticking your face in a camera, holding still, and saying your lines eloquently with very few mistakes.
I could go on, but I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. To eliminate all of that misery,I began recording more screencast videos and using them as lectures.
Here is what I discovered:
- My students were still very engaged in my courses
- I was getting lots of 5 star reviews
- I was making lots of money from my courses
- I was enjoying the process of teaching SO much more!
The bottom line is that creating screencast lectures is just as effective, it's much easier to record and to edit, and it's WAY more fun!
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is brand new to Udemy and wants to create their first course on Udemy in a fun and easy way that won't break the bank and doesn't require you to record yourself on camera.
This course is also designed for instructors who have already created a course and want to find an easier way to record and edit their next course for increased success.
What's included in the course?
- How to set up a simple, portable, professional recording area that fits on a desk or even a kitchen table.
- Personal recommendations for the best value on a microphone that will make recording and editing a joy.
- Complete walk-through of the Camtasia Studio software.
- Quick guides to the Camtasia features that you will use the most
- Mini tutorials on individual Camtasia features to make your recording and editing easier.
- A 16 step action plan to take your course from raw idea to published Udemy course.
- How to prepare the audio portion of your lectures using outlines, scripts, rehearsing or free-form lectures.
- How to upload your lectures and create your complete course on the Udemy platform.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my course. I can't wait to help you get your first Udemy course published. If you have any questions about the course feel free to message me here or check out the FREE preview lectures to learn more.
And if you're ready to get started now, click on the "Take This Course" button and I'll see you inside!
Remember, I'm confident that I can help you create your first Udemy course. In fact, I guarantee it! If you aren't 100% satisfied with ANYTHING that you learn or you don't see for certain that you can create your first Udemy course within 30 days of signing up, I'll give you a FULL REFUND.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create their first Udemy course but does not want to have their face on camera.
- This course does not cover talking head style videos.
- This coures is not for you if you want to create a very complex course. It will teach you how to create a simple, professional looking course that you can create and produce even if you don't have video editing experience.
Learning is easier with the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught tech geek.
I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings. I don't use a lot of jargon and fancy words that the average person doesn't understand.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!