Unofficial Udemy Coupon Codes and Promotional Announcements
What you'll learn
- Release new courses as free to gather student
- Switch new free courses to paid and leave them there
- Create promotional announcements for your courses
- Join Facebook coupon code groups
- Routinely post promotional code announcements to all FB groups
- Schedule promotional announcements for Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm PST
- Send promotional announcements to small groups or individual courses
- Create a promotional announcement schedule log
- Price your courses at $19.99 or $199.99
- Work to improve your instructor and course stats
- Include Amazon book offers in your Bonus Lecture
- Include affiliate offers in your Course Resources or Bonus Lecture
- Advertise all your course referral links in each course Bonus Lecture
- Students should be Udemy instructors with at least 2 courses
How would you like to increase your Udemy revenue by 16% simply by learning to properly use Udemy coupon codes and promotional announcements?
If you have yet to develop a solid on-Udemy marketing strategy then you're missing out on some of the easiest revenue you can generate as a Udemy instructor.
In this course, I'll teach you how to create the best Udemy coupons and use Facebook posts and Udemy promotional announcements to put those coupons in the hands of potential students. Best of all, it's easy and it's free.
This course addresses the following topics:
Release new courses as free to attract students
Switch new free courses to paid and leave them there
Create promotional announcements for your courses
Join Facebook coupon code groups
Routinely post promotional code announcements to all FB groups
Schedule promotional announcement for Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm PST
Send promotional announcements to small groups or individual courses
Create a promotional announcement schedule log
Price your courses at $19.99 or $199.99
Work to improve your instructor and course stats
Include Amazon book offers in your Bonus Lecture
Include affiliate offers in your Course Resources or Bonus Lecture
Advertise all your course referral links in each course Bonus Lecture
Don't forget Udemy's 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. That should make your decision to get this course a no-brainer.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Existing Udemy instructors wanting to increase their revenue
- Udemy instructors who don't have an on-Udemy marketing strategy
- New Udemy instructors wanting to learn the ropes
I was born in the middle of the last century in Los Angeles, California. After moving for a time to the Silicon Valley, I graduated from Humboldt State University amid the redwoods of Northern California.
Two weeks after graduation I was working as a computer systems programmer for Lockheed Missiles and Space (LMSC) back in the Silicon Valley. Two months after that and I was married as I have been happy ever since (for 40 years).
After 14 years at Lockheed, I moved from working on IBM mainframes to using PCs running the Unix operating system and encountered a thing called the Internet. Cisco Systems seemed to be the right place to work, so I joined the company as their 650th employee. Eleven years later Cisco had grown to over 20,000 employees.
I retired at the age of 48 and instantly became bored!
Throughout my professional career, I'd always enjoyed both writing and providing technical training. So, I attended creative writing classes at my local junior college and began to write.
I managed to write and self-publish a handful of books, but things didn't take off until my wife, Melanie Jackson, an established author with a New York company, left traditional publishing to join me in self-publishing.
In 10 years, from 2010 to now, Melanie and I have made half-a-million dollars self-publishing well over 100 books. I also managed to record a pair of audiobooks for Amazon and Audible sale.
By 2014, our rapid rise to Kindle fame had already dwindled. I decided to pursue my second passion of giving training presentations.
Since 2014 I've published over 48 online video training courses for training sites such as Udemy and Skillshare. My goal is to provide low-cost high-quality screencast-based educational material focusing on my areas of expertise; namely, self-publishing and book cover design using the GIMP. I continue to expand my video training catalog while focusing some energy on resurrecting our flagging book sales using various marketing techniques. Finally, I spend a portion of my time maintaining both my website and my wife’s website, which was developed using WordPress.
I currently live in Las Vegas, Nevada, with my lovely wife and Butterscotch the cat.
I'll see you in the classroom,