Udemy Course Creation - Free Training - Unofficial
- You will need access to the internet
- You will need to be willing to learn some new skills
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Udemy Course Business Building
New To Udemy?
Are you new to Udemy and want to learn what all the fuss is about?
This short introductory course will answer some of the basic questions you have about Udemy and how you can build a business on the platform.
Don't Waste Your Time Re-inventing The Wheel!
You can waste a lot of time trying to figure out how Udemy works, this course is designed to get some of the basic questions and issues out of the way so you can get on with your Udemy adventure.
What You Will Learn In This Course:
In this course we will give you some key shortcuts to get you creating a profitable Udemy business and get you started creating Udemy courses quickly.
You will learn what Udemy is and how it works.
You will learn what types of courses you can create.
You will learn some basic equipment choices you can make.
You will also learn how to think about building a business on Udemy
Topics Covered In This Course:
- What Is Udemy?
- What Can I Teach On Udemy?
- How Much Money Can I Earn On Udemy?
- Should My First Udemy Course Be Free Or Paid?
- What Style Of Udemy Course Should I Produce?
- What Camera Do I Need To Film A Udemy Course?
- What Microphone Do I Need To Record A Udemy Course?
- What Lighting Do I Need To Film A Udemy Course?
- What Software Do I Need For Creating A Udemy Course?
- Where Do I Start With Marketing My Course On Udemy?
- How Do I Market My Udemy Course Outside Of Udemy?
- How Do I Grow My Online Teaching Business Beyond Udemy?
Join Me On The Other Side:
So join me on the other side in this short introduction to Udemy and learn how you can create an income stream on Udemy.
- This course is for anyone who is completely new to Udemy and wants to have an overview of building a business on Udemy
- This course is not for advanced instructors
- Introduction To The Course02:09
- What Is Udemy?04:34
- What Can I Teach On Udemy?05:33
- What Style Of Course Should I Use On Udemy?07:42
- How Much Can I Earn On Udemy?11:49
- Should My First Course Be Free Or Paid?09:21
- Choosing A Camera06:25
- Choosing A Microphone09:55
- Choosing Your Lighting07:55
- Choosing Your Software04:52
- The Udemy Internal Marketing Funnel09:06
- Marketing Your Course Outside Of Udemy09:15
- Creating An Exit Strategy07:28
- Course Summary02:16
- Join The Online Digital Entrepreneur Community00:08
- Bonus Lecture00:08
Mark runs an online training company called SME Heroes, which specialises in training on all things to do with sales, online marketing, management and his personal passion of photography.
He has extensive experience with online business in various forms over the last 15 years and loves to share his hard won lessons and techniques for online business success.
In addition he also has over 12 years experience in online retail and over 6 years experience as a commercial photographer.
This means he has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses which are always designed to be easy to understand and to pass on the skills he has learned in a practical way.