Linux Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA - EX200)
What you'll learn
- You will be able to pass the EX-200 exam and become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA - EX200)
- An IT professional who has earns the RHCSA is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments
- You will be able manage local and remote Linux servers in a corporate environment
- You will gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- New tools and commands added in Redhat 8 and 9
- Linux Networking Fundamentals, Disk Management, Server Administration and much more...
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux otherwise take my other class "Complete Linux Training to get your Dream IT Job"
- Laptop/PC with 4G of RAM and a CPU
- Desired to become Redhat certified (RHCSA)
Are you looking for a course that can prepare you to pass for Redhat9 certification exam? If yes, then look no further because this course is designed for students who want to prepare for RHCSA exam in the SHORTEST amount of time!!!. I will hold your hand and teach you everything you need to know to pass the EX-200 exam.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The Red Hat certification program aims at system administrators, engineers, architects, enterprise developers, and application administrators, as well as cloud and virtualization administrators, who use RHEL in their IT infrastructures. The certification program aims to ensure that candidates are proficient in RHEL
A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) should be able to perform the following tasks which are covered in this course:
Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
Create simple shell scripts
Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
Manage users and groups
Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
Perform basic container management
The official curriculum of RHCSA provided by Red Hat® is divided in two modules i.e. RH124 and RH134. Detailed topics included in each module are listed below and covered in this course:
I. RH124 or Red Hat System Administration part I:
Get started with Red hat Linux
Access the command line.
Manage files from the command line
Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Create, view and edit text files
Manage local users and groups
Control access to files
Monitor and manage Linux processes
Control services and daemons
Configure and secure SSH
Analyze and store logs
Archive and transfer files
Install and update software
Access Linux file system
Analyze servers and get support
II. RH134 or Red Hat system Administration part II:
Improve command line productivity
Schedule future tasks
Tune system performance
Control access to files with ACLs
Manage SELinux security
Manage basic storage
Manage logical volumes
Implement advanced storage features
Access network-attached storage
Control the boot process
Manage network security
Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn RHCE certification
- Who want a fast track course in order to pass the RHCSA8 certification exam
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate
Best-selling Instructor with 500k+ students worldwide, CEO, Educational Content Creator, Mentor, IT Professional, Entrepreneur (MBA)
Imran Afzal has over 20 years of experience in Systems administration/engineering, leadership, entrepreneurship, training, and public speaking.
Currently Imran manages a large team of systems engineers, administrators and team leads globally. He started his career with Time Warner (New York City) in 2000 as a systems administrator. That is where he began his IT career.
He has utilized IT skills in many fortune 500 companies such as financial firm, fashion industry, tech media industry etc. He spearheaded projects like datacenter migration, introduction and deployment of VMWare, monitoring tools implementation, Amazon cloud migration and many more.
Imran earned his bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems from Baruch College, City University of New York as an honor student. He earned his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from New York Institute of Technology (NYIT).
Some of his certifications are in Linux Systems Management, UNIX Operating Systems, Linux System Administration, System Internals, VMWare Certified Professional, RHCSA and Windows Server Certified
Imran has been training since 2010 and provides onsite and online training on many IT subjects. He has some of the bestselling and highest rated online courses with over 400,000 students worldwide. He has helped almost 1000+ students to land a job of their dream in IT.
He believes in education and giving back. He also established a non-profit school for children from pre-K till 10th grade.
Here is what students have to say:
Hi Imran, I have completed this course twice. It was more than just wonderful. It proved to be life changer for me, I had zero knowledge about Linux and now i am working as Linux SysAdmin as i have acquired my dream job.
Thank you so much for the wonderful course. I am looking forward to see some more exciting courses from you.
Regards, -- Hasan Raza
To all of you that are looking for a REALLY GOOD LINUX course, THIS IS IT, SERIOUSLY I promise you won't find a course on LINUX here that is THIS GOOD. -- T.J. Marstiller
Hi Imran, I am so glad to inform you that i got two offers as a Linux engineer. Through your course I gained lot of confidence and your interview tips really helped me a lot to crack the technical rounds. I have recommended your courses to my friends as well. Thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your knowledge to learners like us. -- Subhasree
Hi Sir Imran,
Greetings to you. I am writing this email to give good feedback regarding your course materials that I have watched from Udemy. I have completed your Linux course and I would like to mention that it has been nothing but awesome. Your course has allowed me to obtain a Linux certification and I would like to give a big thanks you for that. Please continue what you're doing and I wish you the very best. -- Yusuf Ishkandersha
Imran is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. As others have said, you can tell that he is not just trying to sell a course, but that he is invested in giving his students a strong career foundation with a positive and approachable attitude. He is also entertaining with his use of pop culture and practical work examples. It really feels like you're in a classroom with him. I'm taking this course mainly as a hobbyist, but got a lot from it already. The homework assignments, quizzes, and handouts help reinforce the material. -- Raymond B.
- Main thing about course is its simplicity and the hierarchy. Design is very good and easy which helps to understand things better. -- Akash Garg (Udemy Student)
- I just love the teaching ad the learning experience I am getting -- Jacob Samba (Udemy Student)
- Imran Afzal might be my favorite teacher I've EVER had. He is funny, and engaging. The course was easy to follow, and with no experience starting I am now extremely comfortable with Linux, and actually really like it. He does make you do your googles, but this is not a bad thing especially considering the nature of IT and documentation to solve your own problems. I highly recommend. -- Vanessa Diaz-Goumond (Udemy Student)
- The course is run very well and I really like the handouts and the homework that is assigned. The homework helps me learn and continue with the learning process even when adult life is still progressing forward. -- Thomas Rogers (Udemy Student)
- Such an amazing instructor. Imran must have put in a lot of effort in structuring the course and taking the student step by step, he takes his time in explaining everything, from what Linux is, how to down load it, coding, etc. I have taken other courses from Imran. I am a student for life. Keep it up and please keep preparing more courses for please like us who can benefit from your way of teaching, knowledge and experience. Thank you. -- Ali Shiekh (Udemy Student)
- In the first place I say a big thank you to the instructor for making such a great course. I was afraid to learn Linux. I now feel very comfortable with Linux. I have understood both the concept behind and the practical as well. I would recommend every one who is NEW to Linux and wants to grab it once and for all without wasting time to go ahead and ERNOLL. You will not regret it. I would like the instructor to do same for WINDOWS SERVER ADMIN., I don't seem to find any better and beginner oriented course out there that could be matched with this course. To me, it is the BEST Linux Course on Online. I just started some real world projects with Linux after this great course, I was new to Linux and in just a month I am on the command line always playing. -- Opoku Bright (Udemy Student)
- I genuinely look forward to additional courses in the future. This has been so informative. You hear the name oracle all the time, but this was well put in layman’s terms -- Atoofa Hasan (Classroom Student)
- Imran Afzal eats, breathes and sleeps Linux! He really knows his stuff. I feel like he has brought me from a novice level education to masters level in a short time period. Anyone who is looking to get a job in Linux should definitely take this course. -- TJ Walker (Mentor)
- I find it very easy to understand & learn Linux. Even if you are beginner in Linux you will understand the material. Imran has done a great job explaining every topic in detail in each course. This course has provided me with a great deal of knowledge about Linux. This course is worth every penny of yours. -- Mohammad Jalani (Classroom Student)