Udemy Market Research for Udemy Instructors - Unofficial
What you'll learn
- Know how to do research in Udemy on a topic
- Pick the perfect topic for the Udemy course that sells.
- Find new topics for courses that sells.
- Ability to analyze other Udemy course instructors and courses.
- Analyze if your planned course does have potential in Udemy.
- Validating if a topic on Udemy has potential.
- Discover and analyze upcoming topics that sells well Udemy.
- Analyzing trending topics that will be great on Udemy.
- Analyzing market gaps with the "Gap capping" strategy on Udemy.
- You need a spreadsheet program to open the Excel file for this course.
- Desire to become a course instructor on Udemy.
- Have an openmind on and willingness to take action.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Udemy course updated on the 10 of August!
Udemy market research for Udemy instructors!
You are here on this page for just two main reasons:
- You have a Udemy course in mind and want to validate if it will sell on Udemy!
- You want to create a course on Udemy and need to get ideas or help to search a topic and validate its potential.
Bonus: Udemology Insiders Newsletter
In my quest to giving more to my students. I decided to give more quality newsletter. You will receive a weekly (max 4 a month) high quality newsletters that help you to become even better with Udemy.
You receive insights that are different and uncommon. Not only that! They will be useful to understand Udemy from a completely different perspective! These Insiders newsletters are specially designed for the course members. They are insights and not available anywhere!
What you will learn in this course?
You will learn how to find the perfect topic for your Udemy course to sells.
- Do you want to have a successful selling course on Udemy?
- Do you have a topic in mind that you think might sell but aren`t sure about it?
- Do you fear that your topic won`t sell good at all?
- Are you scared that your course might be a failure?
- Do you want to know even before you launch (with fasts!) if your course if your topic will be a success?
- Do you know your market?
Where are the numbers? In this course you will learn about Udemy!
When I was planning to create a course on Udemy my biggest challenge was where is the data? How can I research and find right topic that will sell!
I learned quickly that Udemy does not provide any data at all. This is very challenging for any one who wants to make their journey on Udemy a profitable one! No one is telling you want you need to know. They all tell you what could sell. After doing some research I discovered that what Udemy claims to be true is not always true. Because of this Iearned that you also need to get your own data!
You might think right now is this your only option?
Yes, you could invest hours learning how to do this by searching it on Google, buying books and programme courses and studying hours and to test good information from bad information.
It is very hard to find any good information about it on Google, there are no courses on Udemy showing you this. But while you waste many weeks of researching you are leaving money on the table.
All that time could be invested in making great courses that sells. This course is only $197 and a few hours of your time instead of weeks. And once you use this and create your course it will pay you back instantly!
The secret formula for Udemy success = Perfect product for a large audience promoted at the right place
Udemy is a master in promoting products at the right place. However, Udemy cannot do your push for you! You have to pull your own weight. And in this case it is make sure that the course you make is what your students want. Udemy is doing their job, and you have to do yours!
Warning: This course is not for you if only watch a video and do not apply the knowledge in your life. No one can do your push for you! You have to do it by yourself, and it is very easy to follow!
Let me remind you that this is a 100% no risk deal! You will get a 30 day no questions asked guarantee.
Do you want to have results right away? Finding the perfect topic for your course? Well, what are you waiting for? Every second you wait you will give your competitor more students. Go and click immediately on "Take This Course" now and get started!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is planning to make a course in Udemy
- Everyone who wants to make a course but does not have a clear idea what the topic should be
- Everyone who needs help with finding a good topic for their Udemy course.
- Everyone who are not sure if their current Udemy course topic will sell.
- Everyone who want to make sure their Udemy course will sell
- Course instructors that needs facts about Udemy markets.
- Potentail Udemy course instructors that are planning to make a course on Udemy.
- Udemy course instructors that want to make their next course and does not have a clear idea what topic to choose.
Nicky Wong is an expert in translating data into market opportunities. Data is his passion, Excel, Databases and Big Data are truly wonderful topics. As an absolute data lover and he is always looking for ways to analyze it. It started with stock market facts and now quickly turned to everything that is unique and different.
However, all the information have one primary goal and that is "How to use this information to gain a competitive advantage". As a Market Researcher with it roots in Marketing Nicky understands that knowledge is power. Whatever you do make sure you use data at your advantage.
My vision of Data and the future
Why Data visualization matters!
I truly belief that Big Data is giving us all a new obstacle to overcome. Information overload is a serious challenge and with Big Data it only multiplies the issue. If you are a data miner you will know that much data has no meaning if you cannot connect any meaningful dots.
Large chunks of data, reports and tables are not effective. It is impressive to get a huge database but it is demotivating for others to read data. The biggest data trend is increasing this issue. Big Data = Information Overload x 10.
From (Digital) Information Age to the (Digital) Understanding Age
A data analyst can analyze data but the most important skill is Data Visualization. These so called "data visualizers" will develop a new skill gathering meaningful information and present it in a very understandable and effective way.
The issue is not anymore the data but the way to give meaning and communicating meaning to others. The person who can do that will have a huge advantage in the so ever growing Big Data world.
Big Data is here. Data Visualizer is on it`s way. In all of my courses I use techniques to create understandable data and present it in an impactful manner.