3 Tips to Create a Udemy Course - Unofficial
- The only reuirement is a willingness to look at ideas, maybe in a new way and the ability to take action.
- If your looking for magic words or easy this isn't the course for you.
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Learn the top 3 ideas that can shorten the time required to produce a course.
Get answers to the real life questions that most never answer.
Do you have something to share? Does the idea of creating a course to sell on UDEMY sound like something you would like to do…
if your thinking about creating a course on Udemy and are looking for some best practices this course will answer a lot of questions. Pick up some lesson learned and what to do instead.
3 tips to create a Udemy course is specifically designed to help make the process of producing Udemy course easier.
The only requirement is a willingness to look at ideas, maybe in a new way and the ability to take action.
Whether you're getting ready to create your first course or simply looking for ideas to bring more of what you know to the Udemy marketplace faster 3 tips to create a Udemy course will give you the edge to get it done.
Inside I've also included a follow along guide so you can follow along. Additionally you can download the audio file so you can study on the go…
Usually the biggest reason we fail to get started or accomplish our goals is the strategy we are using is setting us up to fail.
In the past 15 years I've had a chance to works with tons of individuals in all kinds of professions. One thing I've noticed again and again… We tend to discount the value of what we know.
Think about it… if you were to add it up… All the time, effort, energy and money spent learning everything about your subject – I'll bet it's pretty impressive.
Get started now! – I love the quote that says the best time to plant a tree was 20 years age… the second best time is today!
- if your thinking about creating a course on Udemy and are looking for some best practices this course will answer a lot of questions.
- Before we jump into it...
- #1 - This isn't your only shot
- This is important
- Tips 2 and 3 (psst... #3 will make you life a lot easier)
- Straight talk and frequently asked questions about Udemy
- Final Thoughts and Next Steps
- Section 2 - The 3 Main Tips, Advice I wish I Got...
- Print off the Follow Along Guide
- Section 2 - Straight Talk and Frequently Asked Questions About Udemy
- How to Create a Udemy Course in Just 5 Days (part time)
- 10 Years Ago today, Interesting Lessons Learned and Breaking the Law of Supply a
Google Ranked Top 20 SEO in the World
The MST Selling System has been shared with audiences in:
United States – Canada - United Kingdom - India
Sweden – Nigeria - South Africa – Singapore - Australia
Bob has become a key source of sales improvement to the Manufacturing, Insurance, Printing, Banking, Finance as well as Heavy Machinery industries among many others.
Clients say Bob's unique combination of; humor, down-to-earth ,no-nonsense approach to communication - creates an easy way to implement and learn.
Bob is a sales and communication coach, author, award winning Toast Master in addition to being a highly sought after public speaker - coupled with 15 years experience in senior management.
As a student of effective communication, Bob has extensive experience in the areas of Transactional Analysis.
Bob takes a very different approach to that of conventional sales. Specialties: Public speaking on any sales related topics, including building better communication and teams within your company. *Leadership/Management Training *Sales Training *Leadership/Management Coaching *Sales Coaching *Pre-hire Assessments *Development Assessments *Executive Coaching