Unlock the story from data
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create engaging data stories
- Distil multiple data sets into clear and succinct messages
- Produce presentations and reports that make you stand out from your peers
- You should have some experience of creating reports or presentations using data
Do you want to learn a skill that is in demand?
The ability to extract meaning from data and communicate insights through storytelling is a highly valuable skill.
This course will help you discover a powerful framework that will transform the way you design, create and deliver data-led presentations and reports.
You will learn from an instructor that teaches top data and insight professionals to improve their storytelling skills and who has personal experience of working in data and research roles for major corporations.
In this course you’ll learn how to combine great data analysis with powerful storytelling techniques to supercharge your presentations and reports.
This highly practical course is designed to help you master the art of data storytelling quickly and effectively, through a combination of How 2 lectures and best practice case studies.
The course will help you to:
- Design your analysis to identify stories from large and complex data sets
- Create stories that engage with your audience on an emotional level
- Execute stories via presentations, reports and other medium
- Embed a storytelling approach in your project processes and ways of working
- This course is for students or professionals interested in business storytelling and communicating with data.
Our approach to data storytelling and the 4 key areas we will cover in this course.
Why story design is important and what we cover in this section.
Why a great ending matters and how scenarios can inspire and provoke your audience to think about your message.