Creative Skills: Creative Exercises for All
What you'll learn
- How to create a daily practice suitable for you
- How to stay commited to your practice everyday
- Get support and motivation for daily practice
- How to silence your inner critic
- How to be more creative through play
- How to explore your solitude
- Pen and paper to solve the practical activities
- Colouring tools: Watercolours, or crayons, acrylic paint, ink (one of these)
- Imagination to go through some activities
The big question is: How do you unlock your inner creativity?
If you want to be more creative but you don’t know where to start this is the best place to begin.
In this course, you will participate in a series of activities using multiple artistic mediums and habits to help you tap into your inner creative.
Also we will design together a daily creative practice that will work for you, and make it fit into your busy schedule. And I will also show you ways to stay commit to it day after day.
Because being a creative person also requires a lot of practice, constantly.
My daily practice is transforming my life and growing my creative career. I'm excited to show you how to create a practice that works for your personality, life, and creative goals.
This course is for people who long to be more creative (in their work and life), as well as those in business wanting to use a more creative and visual planning approach to develop their goals and direction.
Who this course is for:
- people who long to be more creative in their work and life
- people in business wanting to use a more creative and visual planning approach to develop their goals and direction
- Artists, musicians, creative directors
Hi, I'm Hayley and I am a coach for more than 5 years and I have applied techniques to help encourage, stretch and clarify my clients’ thinking.
So, over the last several years, my mission was to help people overcome countless barriers and help them obtain employment in an area that allows them to flourish.
My biggest focus is creating high quality training.
I would love to have you as my student and don't hesitate to ask me all your questions in the QA section.