Unleash your Creativity
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the process of artistic creativity.
- Loose of fear about doing wrong.
- Develop spontaneity and a willingness to take risks when creating art.
- Develop basic skills and gain confidence and pleasure in drawing and painting.
- Promotes positive thinking.
- Generating of new ideas.
- Develop the ability to express ideas, feelings and emotions visually (non verbally) in a variety of art media.
- Apply this proceses in other media, like water color or oil painting
- Curiosity and a desire to explore
This course introduces you to various forms of creative painting. It aims to help you find and develop your own personal creativity and visual expression according to your strengths and interests.
You will see step by step demonstrations on different creative processes that will help you to create an original and very personal artwork. We explore experimental techniques for composition, layering, textures, transparency and blind drawing, with an emphasis on the creative process and exploration. In one lesson you'll learn how to draw in 15 minutes!
This course is for beginners and advanced students who are interested in using painting as a vehicle for growth as a creative being. Each technique is fun!
Take this ultimate Unleash Your Creativity course right now and learn different creative processes to create an exclusive and professional abstract painting
- Anyone who wants to be more creative and innovative in life.
Introduction and explanation : Where to start
As an educator and artist, these techniques have served me well as a starting point to develop what I considered important when teaching: the creativity of my students.
My experience has show me that this development can be achieved more quickly through experimentation. A hight percentage of students have a positive experience testing these techniques,because they focus mainly on the creative process rather than just the results.Therefore students lose their fear of making mistakes, gaining confidence.
Each lesson has an Attachment for you to download.
This process will help you to create an non-objective Abstract painting. Non-objective art does not contain a recognizable subject. You will create from your inner self, from your unconciouness mind, to express your emotions, following your intuition.
Written explanation is attached as supplementary material.