Unleash the Power of Creative Agility - 5 Techniques
What you'll learn
- Understand what is creative agility
- Uncover how creative we actually are as a person
- Discover 5 techniques for ourselves to unlock that creative agility
- Reflect on ways to continually practice creative agility daily
- No prerequisite required. However, do have a journal or notebook when you start the course as there are reflective exercises along the way!
Have you heard such phrases before?
What if we try this new method? Yes, but it may fail, we have never done this before!
I think it’s time we came up with a new product! Yes, but our product has been around for over 10 years, and it is tried and tested!
Hey! I’ve got a new idea for the company! Yes, but don’t you have any work to do. You seem too free, coming up with ideas everyday!
The conclusion is simple. Being creative is necessary in our world today. If we want to stay on the forefront of this ever changing world, we must be ready to hold up the torch, light the way. In the words of Dr Spock of Star Trek, we need “to go boldly where no man has gone before!”
By taking this reflective course, you will learn 5 simple techniques to unleash the creative agility that is deep inside you!
With over 25 years of experience, as a creativity author, management consultant, career coach, and music composer, I have researched and explored many interesting techniques to unlock creativity in adults and children alike, in teams and across organizations!
Based on some of the concepts from my books, I believe this course will benefit you and those around you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to take a step back from busy life and explore the creative part of us
- Anyone who wishes to develop their own creativity for work and life
- Anyone who wishes to help those around them develop creativity
- Anyone who wishes to help develop creativity for children
My Passion Statement: "Inspiring Individuals, Transforming Lives"
My Favorite Quote: "When you catch a glimpse of your potential, passion is born" ~ Zig Ziglar
I am passionate...
~ As a Career Coach helping and supporting individuals to be successful at work and life
~ As an Author of Self-help books on Agility, Creativity & Inspiration helping people to live life positively (Amazon Top 20 Short Reads Category)
~ As a Creativity Coach & Instructor on Udemy, helping learners unleash their Creativity within
Feel free to reach out to connect!
About Marako Marcus
Marako has over 25 years of experience as a management consultant and career coach. He works with organizations around the world, developing people-centric interventions, enabling creative synergies through diversity. Besides writing on creativity and teamwork, Marako is also an engaging speaker at conferences.