Practical Unix / Linux Commands+ Shell scripting for Testers
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- ** Will be ready for work on Unix and Linux machines/ Servers ***
- ** Will be ready for work on back end testing activities ***
- ** Will have decent understanding of shell scripting & its implementation in testing tasks ***
- ** Ready to face backend testing interviews ****
- *** No Prerequisite ***
**** Updates ****
December 19 - Added File Search Videos (Grep Commands)
October 19 - Updated video and audio quality of Section 1 and Section 2
August 19 - Added virtual machine setup instructions
**************** **************** ***********
Unix / Linux Command & Shell scripting for Testers
This course is specially designed for Software Testing professionals, This will take students from basic level to advance in decent pace videos.
- Here we will cover Unix commands which we can use in daily QA activities and also we have covered many interview question which are asked in interviews.
Setup virtual machine(environment)
Unix Basics to advance commands for Software Testers
Check Log Files
Basic files and folder operation
Memory related commands
Merging of command outputs
In today's competitive environment, companies need software testers who are having good understand of Unix/Linux command and shell scripting.
In many domain like Telecom, Unix commands and shell scripting are basic prerequisite to start working.
This course if very useful for professional who are looking opportunities in Manual and Automation Testing.
- This is specially meant for software testers who are not familiar or having only basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux, it will take you to basic to advance level of concepts
- Software Testing & QA Professionals