Linux(Unix) Command with Shell Scripting-Must for Testers/QA
What you'll learn
- Detail knowledge of Unix & Linux commands and its implementation while working as Tester/QA
- Will be able to perform back end testing activities like fetching and verifying logs
- Will get decent understanding of Shell scripting & its implementation in testing tasks/activities
- Ready to Face Backend testing interviews
- Detailed understanding of each and every important command and how we can use them in Realtime projects
- Ready to perform Backend Testing Activities in Domains like Tetecom, Big Data
- Basic understand of Manual Testing Concepts and Implementation
- Good to have understanding of Log Files & Other files generating on Unix or Linux Server Machine
Jul 2023 - Updated video for File processing using AWS(Needed in Big Data Testing)
Dec 2021 - Added File Search Videos (Grep Commands)
Apr 2020 - Updated video and audio quality of Section 1 and Section 2
Dec 2019 - Added virtual machine setup instructions
Unix / Linux Command & Shell scripting for Testers
This is a Must to Learn course for Every Software Tester(Be it Manual or Automation), Nowadays in every job profile, you will find it mandatory to have skills to work in Unix or Linux Environment.
This course is specially designed for Software Testing professionals, This will take students from basic level to advance in decent pace videos.
- Here we will cover Unix commands which we can use in daily QA activities and also we have covered many interview questions which are asked in interviews.
Setup virtual machine(environment)
Unix Basics to advance commands for Software Testers
Check Log Files
Basic files and folder operation
Memory related commands
Merging of command outputs
Many Practice sessions to check your knowledge
In today's competitive environment, companies need software testers who have a good understanding of Unix/Linux command and shell scripting.
In many domains like Telecom, Unix commands and shell scripting are basic prerequisites to start working.
This course is very useful for professionals who are looking for opportunities in Manual and Automation Testing.
Unix/Linux commands for testing, Unix/Linux testing commands ,Unix/Linux for testing interview question and answer
Who this course is for:
- This is specially meant for software testers who are not familiar or having only basic knowledge of Unix/ Linux.
- Software Testing & QA Professionals (Be it Manual or Automation Tester)
- Freshers looking opportunity in Software Testing
- QA profession looking to start work in domains like Finance, Telecom, Big Data etc
Having more than 12 yrs industry experience.
Worked on different tools like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner, Jmeter, Mobile Automation, SoapUI
ISTQB Certified, QTP Certified, QC Certified, LoadRunner Certified, CMAT Certified, SoapUI Certified
Trained more than 800 professionals in classroom training and more than 100 professionals online
Running CMS thetestingworld also contributing many online running blogs.