Unix/Linux commands bootcamp
- 37 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic to Advance level commands
- File processing using SED/AWK and advance search using GREP
- You should have a machine with UNIX/LINUX Operating system preferably Ubuntu
- Basic understanding of Unix
UNIX is an operating system. It is a stable, multi-user, multi-tasking system for servers, desktops and laptops.
UNIX systems also have a graphical user interface (GUI) similar to Microsoft Windows which provides an easy to use environment. However, knowledge of UNIX is required for operations which aren't covered by a graphical program, or for when there is no windows interface available, for example, in a telnet session.
This course gives coverage in following areas
Moving around the file system Listing directory contents Changing file permissions and attributes Moving, renaming, and copying files Viewing and editing files Environment variable Command Substitution SED Commands Grep in detail VI Editor commands
- Software Developers want to work on Server Side
- Software Testers looking opportunity in Big Data/ IOT/ Machine Learning