Complete Mathematics Masterclass: College & University Level
What you'll learn
- Deepen your understanding of school mathematics & go beyond: All mathematical concepts that you need & learn at university
- College-level: Functions, Limits, Derivatives, Integrals, Probabilities & Vectors
- University-level: Derivatives & Integrals in 3 dimensions, Differential equations & Vectors in different coordinate systems
- University-level: Complex numbers, Sequences, Series, Taylor expansions, Matrices, Eigensystems & Fourier transform
- High school-level mathematics (grade 10)
- If you want to start directly with the university-level part: Knowledge about vectors, derivatives & integrals (NOT mandatory, because we discuss those topics in the first part of the course)
This course is for everyone who wants to learn applied mathematics on a college and university level!
It is a complete course containing all relevant topics like Calculus, Algebra, Statistics & Stochastics.
Advanced mathematics is relevant in many fields: Programming & IT, Engineering, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, ...), Business & Economics. This course will teach you all you have to know in 24 hours.
You are kindly invited to join this carefully prepared course in which we derive the following concepts from scratch. I will present examples and give you exercises (incl. solutions) for all topics.
College-level mathematics (10 hours)
Limits of functions
Derivatives & Integrals in 1 dimension
Vectors in cartesian coordinates
Stochastic & Probability distributions
University-level mathematics (14 hours)
Sequences & Series
Derivatives & Integrals in multiple dimensions
Alternative coordinate systems
Fourier transforms & Delta distribution
My name is Börge Göbel and I am a postdoc working as a scientist in theoretical physics.
I have refined my advisor skills as a tutor of Bachelor, Master and PhD students in theoretical physics and have other successful courses here on Udemy.
I always had a passion for the mathematical side of science. Still today, I use the concepts of this course on a daily basis when I am programing on the PC or when I have to solve mathematical problems analytically on a sheet of paper.
I hope you are excited and I kindly welcome you to our course!
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for everyone who is in school or has just finished school and wants to prepare for university - Get the ultimate head-start!
- University students in programming, IT, engineering and science (physics, chemistry, pharmacy, ...) who want to learn or repeat the mathematical concepts required for their field of study
- Students who want to revise what they have learned & are curious about what comes after school mathematics
- Employees in industry, IT, finance, economy & other companies who want to understand the relevant mathematical background
Hi, my name is Börge,
I am a tutor and scientist working on quantum physics and electrodynamics (the theory of solid-state physics). I think that these extremely fascinating fields of science are often taught either too loosely or with a too strong focus on the mathematics. Instead of watching random Youtube videos or going through hundreds of hours of university courses, I think that Udemy courses are a nice platform for purposeful learning.
Last year, when I learned for my PhD defense I rekindled my passion for the basic fields of physics and decided to make courses on them. I kindly invite you to join them! So far, I have created courses on quantum physics and electrodynamics. Both courses are quite beginner friendly because you only need to know basic college mathematics (vectors, derivatives and integrals) and the rest is taught in the courses. Still they are on a university level and condense a whole semester in about 10h of learning.
Over the last years, I have been supervising Bachelor, Master and PhD students in theoretical physics and have more than 1000 satisfied students here on Udemy.
I hope you may become one of them :)
Check out my website to stay updated about my courses!