Universal React with Electrode
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Large scale Universal App development
- Web development with React
- NodeJS and its HapiJS server framework
- CSS modules via PostCSS
- Asynchronous API calls in React via Axios
- App deployment on Heroku cloud platform
- Server side rendering of React Apps
- Electrode framework for universal app development
- Advantages of server side rendered apps over Client-side only rendered (single page) apps
- Using the NewsAPI to fetch live news items
- Basic understanding of ReactJS
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Basic understanding of CSS
Single page apps using React without server side rendering are NOT search engine friendly. The Electrode open source platform provides an easy way to build large scale universal web apps making your sites incredibly fast and search engine friendly. This open source framework is supported by WalmartLabs and therefore updates and improvements are guaranteed in the future to further improve your website.
Learn how to use thi powerful framework to build your large scale modern web apps.
- Beginner to advanced web developers
Install NodeJS, NPM and Electrode platform.
Create initial app using the Electrode app archetype
The main components of the Electrode server platform explained.