Learn to Create & Publish Games for Mobile
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Publish a full game to the Google Play Store
- Understand how to earn revenue using advertising in their games
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language
- Understand the capabilities of mobile development in Unity
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills
- Gain an understanding of the game development process
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- The latest version of Unity 3D
Learn how to create your very own endless runner game for mobile using Unity3D, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course, you'll learn everything you need to build and release a game on the Google Play Store, from building the game all the way through to how to publish your game on the Play Store itself.
You won’t just be learning programming concepts in this course, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding mobile game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such mobile game elements as:
- Creating an endless world
- Gathering collectibles
- Using Advertisements to create revenue for your games
- Randomly generating objects in the world
- Adding dangerous elements
- User Interface with interactive menus
- Creating a character unlocking & switching system
Start learning today and let me help you become a mobile game developer!
- Anyone who wants to make their own mobile games
- Anyone interested in learning to publish apps to the Play Store
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning mobile game development
- Developers who want to re-skill across to mobile development
- People who want to create and publish their own mobile game