Learn To Create A Complete Menu System in Unity
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2019.1 or newer
- Basic familiarity with the Unity game engine
Learn how to create and program a complete UI Menu System in Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such elements as:
Complete Audio Control System
Adjust Graphics Settings in your games
Animated Loading screens
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
- Anyone who wants to create a UI system in Unity
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Asset Download00:02
- Setting Up The UI08:21
- Making The UI Stand Out02:43
- Adding Buttons09:25
- Showing Button Interactions05:13
- Adding Menu Functionality08:07
- Laying Out Options Screen11:22
- Adding Interactible Options14:55
- Adding Options Screen Functionality09:46
- Setting The Resolution15:17
- Setting Graphics Options On Start11:19
- Setting Up Audio System07:04
- Adjusting Volumes with the Menu11:10
- Playing Sound Effects While Adjusting Volume05:34
- Saving & Loading Volume Levels10:50
- Finishing the Main Menu02:33
- Creating the Pause Menu17:08
- Creating a Loading Screen13:45
- Course Completion01:00
- Completed Project Files00:03
Hi, I'm James. I have helped thousands of people learn how to develop their own games in Unity, and whether you're a first-time developer, or need to refresh your skills, I can help you learn to make the games you want to make.
With a bachelors degree in Computer Science and a background working in independent game development, I have been helping others to create their own games and release them on multiple platforms.
I believe in helping you learn by teaching code in context, so rather than having to memorize a bunch of stuff you've never seen before, you learn how each coding concept can be applied to real working problems in your games.
I can't wait to help you learn all about making your own games and how to make them a success.
So why not start learning to make games with me now?
See you soon!