Game Jams & Rapid Prototyping in Unity
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Rapidly prototype a game idea, and create a library of boilerplate code, and take part in Game Jams.
- The course is suitable for anyone with basic skills with Unity 3D
Ever wanted to take part in a game jam but don't know where to start?
Maybe you've got an idea that you want to get up and running quickly?
In Game Jams & Rapid Prototyping in Unity, we cover techniques and code to keep you focused on rapidly creating games not boilerplate code.
- Get prepped for creating your own prototypes at 48 hour game jams.
- Learn the pros, and pitfalls of creating a game with a heavy time constraint!
- How to form teams, and manage the idea generation process.
- Filling in art and audio when you're just a coder
We also cover making a full game jam prototype in just 3 hours of fully explained, code along exercises. Covering creating simple game logic, and a reusable framework to deal with common prototype functionality such as :
- And Audio
This course is suitable for people with basic to intermediate experience with Unity 3D who want to learn about making prototypes quickly.
- Anyone who wants to make small prototypes, or participate in Game Jams.