Learn To Create A First Person Shooter With Unity & C#
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Understand the capabilities of 3D development in Unity.
- Develop strong and transferrable problem solving skills.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 2019.3 or newer
Learn how to create your very own first person shooter game using Unity, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
A first-person character controller with full movement, jumping & double-jumping capabilites
A full weapons system including weapon switching and multiple gun types
Collectibles such as ammo, health & weapons
Designing complete levels
Different types of enemies to combat
Managing Audio Systems
Level Mechanics like bouncepads, portals and more
Full user Interface with interactive menus
Improving visual quality with post-processing effects
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Anyone who wants to make games.