Unity Visual Scripting: Learn Game Coding The Easy Way
What you'll learn
- Build 2D and 3D games in Unity using visual scripting– no coding required!
- Create graphs using drag-and-drop nodes to visualize and implement game logic
- Understand the fundamentals of game development in Unity
- Build a solid foundation for future projects using visual scripting
- Navigate the Unity interface with ease
- This is course is beginner friendly, you don't need any previous experience.
- You just need a computer capable of running Unity and an internet connection and you're good to go!
Ready to build 2D & 3D games in Unity with no coding? Welcome to the wonderful world of Visual Scripting!
If you feel intimidated by coding, or don’t know where to start with game development, this is the course for you!
You’ll make 2D & 3D games from scratch, without writing a single line of code using Unity’s built in visual scripting tool, a visual alternative to C#. Create graphs, using drag-and-drop nodes to visualise and implement game logic.
Learn the fundamentals of game development, while learning to navigate the Unity interface, to build a solid foundation for future projects .
You’ll learn all about Basic Player Movement and Game Physics, as well as Asset and Graph Management, Player Input and UI. And we’ll take you through Game Design.
This course is beginner friendly, no previous Unity or coding experience is needed. It’s perfect if you want to break into Unity game development but are intimidated by coding, or you want to explore an alternate way of scripting games in Unity.
It’s also ideal if you prefer a more visual way of representing game logic, or you’re looking for a broad introduction to the fundamentals of 2D and 3D game development using the Unity engine.
You’ll get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced coders, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
All students have access to the Q&A forums where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and cheer on your success.
So dive in now and create games in Unity with no programming!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner (no previous Unity or coding experience required)
- Ideal if you're looking to break into Unity game development but are intimidated by coding or want to explore an alternate way of scripting games in Unity
- Perfect if you prefer a more visual way of representing game logic
- Great if you're after a broad introduction to the fundamentals of 2D and 3D game development using the Unity engine
GameDev tv was created to help anyone learn how to develop, design and sell indie games. We have some of the best-selling and highest rating game development courses on Udemy.
We have more than a million students, and our aim is to make and maintain high quality courses that are engaging and entertaining for them.
GameDev tv offers comprehensive courses on Unity, Blender, Unreal, coding in C#, C++ and more. Looking to learn about a topic that we don't cover? Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
Hi! I’m Taryn. It’s a pleasure to meet you.
I started learning game development in 2020 and haven’t looked back.
Before learning Unity and C# I studied Early Modern History as a doctoral student and I was a freelance writer. I’d always dreamed of learning how to code, but I never thought it was in the cards for me since I didn’t have a formal background in STEM. I occasionally dabbled in HTML and CSS but never pursued coding seriously until I happened to stumble upon game development courses in 2020. That was my first introduction to Unity and it started me on a whole new career path as a developer.
I’ve always loved teaching and was a Teaching Assistant for undergraduate Humanities students for many years. As an instructor, I enjoy seeing students achieve what they thought was too difficult or even impossible for them in the past.
I'm a mom of two young girls and can't wait to teach them how to code. In my spare time, I like writing fiction, playing video games (of course!) and drinking copious amounts of coffee.