Learn To Create a Tower Defence Game With Unity & C#
What you'll learn
- How To Create a full Tower Defence Game
- Spawning Waves of Enemies
- Placing & upgrading towers
- Creating Different Kinds of Enemies
- Creating Towers with different weapons and effects
- Creating Dynamic Paths for Enemies To Follow
- A Complete Currency System
- Audio systems
- Interactive Menus
- An in-world Level Select system
- and much more...
- A copy of Unity 2021.1 or newer
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
Learn how to create and program your very own tower defence game using Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to understand such game elements as:
Spawning Waves of Enemies
Placing & upgrading towers
Creating Different Kinds of Enemies
Creating Towers with different weapons and effects
Creating Dynamic Paths for Enemies To Follow
A Complete Currency System
An in-world Level Select system
and much more...
The course also includes a complete version of the project to use for your own reference to ensure everything in your game works as it should!
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make their own top-down strategy games
- People who want to create and publish their own games
- Complete beginners with an interest in learning game development
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development
- People interested in working in the game design industry
- Competent and confident with using a computer
Hi, I'm James. I have helped thousands of people learn how to develop their own games in Unity, and whether you're a first-time developer, or need to refresh your skills, I can help you learn to make the games you want to make.
With a bachelors degree in Computer Science and a background working in independent game development, I have been helping others to create their own games and release them on multiple platforms.
I believe in helping you learn by teaching code in context, so rather than having to memorize a bunch of stuff you've never seen before, you learn how each coding concept can be applied to real working problems in your games.
I can't wait to help you learn all about making your own games and how to make them a success.
So why not start learning to make games with me now?
See you soon!