Unity: Particles from beginner to advanced!
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create amazing particles used in AAA games.
- Advance your games to the next level with stunning particle effects.
In this lecture we show you a preview of the particles you'll learn to create.
In this lecture we will create a simple particle effect for when something hits the ground.
- Have a computer that can run Unity.
- Have Unity installed.
In this course we will teach you everything you need to know about the Unity particle system.
You will learn how to create particles on examples, this means that we will take particles from other games as inspiration, and recreate those so you can get a better understanding of how they were made.
Particles and special effects are an important part of every game and as a game developer you should take the time to learn as much about them as you can.
No coding involved, we will just be using Unity's built in particle editor.
- This course is for game developers who want to learn more about particles in Unity.
- For people who wish to take their game development skills to the next level with amazing particles.
- Beginners and professionals alike.